The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• The "Men's - Best Scorers in one Match - Senior" thread legend Gavin Schmitt joins Iskra Odintsovo to replace Jochen Schoepps.

Also, Roberto Piazza is the new coach of Cuneo replacing Bulgaria NT assistant coach Kamilo Placci. Flavio Gulinelli who was also coaching Cuneo this year will be the new coach of Portuguese NT. I think I made mistake in the pronunciation of each of the 3 names, but my Italian is not academic level, sorry.

Roberto Piazza is correct as Flavio Gulinelli...the other name is Camillo Placì :teach: :drink:

• Joao Paolo Bravo is staying in Arkas like Agamez :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• According to this: http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…e-de-giorgi-va-in-russia/ Zygadlo is going to play in Novy Urengoy, he's coach will be Fefe De Giorgi. Italian coach had offerts from Poland, but pressure from Russia was much bigger.

Knowing, that Zygadlo was almost sure in Jastrzebski I don't know in which information I should believe.

In the article they are also saying that maybe Lorenzetti will go to Modena...but I heard that Bagnoli was remaining...am I wrong??? :huh: ?(

• According to the transfer carousel on siatka.org:

Łukasz Wiśniewski
    is going to ZAKsa Kędzierzyn-Koźle and this club is also interested in Andrzej Wrona (from Delecta Bydgoszcz). So in this case Patryk Czarnowski may come back to Jastrzębski Węgiel.

Rafał Buszek
    is coming back to Resovia. I'm wondering if Resovia is still looking for another OH... They have Akhrem and Lotman, now also Buszek, but I read somewhere that they wanted to strengthen this position. And I can hardly believe that Buszek can strengthen it.

But what my eyes are seeing... Resovia wants Marcel Gromadowski, Bartosz Janeczek or Jakub Jarosz :huh: Cheesus... :aww: Do they really want to have Jarosz only to glued him to the bench? And do they really think that he accept it just like that? He had good season, he has now a few interesting offers I guess... Not to mention that Janeczek shouldn't sit on the bench too if he don't want to stop in development.

Delecta Bydgoszcz can get Miguel Falasca in the fall :lol: + they are interested in Łukasz Kadziewicz :D

According to this: http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…e-de-giorgi-va-in-russia/ Zygadlo is going to play in Novy Urengoy

No fuc*ing way! Ziomek, c'mon... come to Poland! ;(

• I hope that Jarosz won't choose Resovia. He has great potential, which he showed in Latina.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I hope that Jarosz won't choose Resovia. He has great potential, which he showed in Latina.

Jarosz said in ''Magazyn SET", that he wants to stay in Italy, also his team offered him to remind there, so now it is no chance to see Jarosz in Rzeszow or in the other polish team.

• Jarosz said in ''Magazyn SET", that he wants to stay in Italy, also his team offered him to remind there, so now it is no chance to see Jarosz in Rzeszow or in the other polish team.

Good for him :thumbsup:

• Jarosz said in ''Magazyn SET", that he wants to stay in Italy, also his team offered him to remind there, so now it is no chance to see Jarosz in Rzeszow or in the other polish team.

Kuba haven't said that there is no chance to see him in Poland. He was quite mysterious in this topic, actually.
    Btw. it was entertaining interview. Wanio kept repeating "Latino, Latino" and Kuba with a big smile finally told him that it's "Latina" not "Latino"
    :rolll:

• Rumors said that Leonel Marshall 'll come back to Copra... Piacenza it's also close to signs whit Luciano DeCecco, Hristo Zlatanov and Samuele Papi 'll stay and maybe Simon 'll play... Vlado Nikolov has many offers from all over the world, but PC 'll try to keep him...

• Rumors said that Leonel Marshall 'll come back to Copra... Piacenza it's also close to signs whit Luciano DeCecco, Hristo Zlatanov and Samuele Papi 'll stay and maybe Simon 'll play... Vlado Nikolov has many offers from all over the world, but PC 'll try to keep him...

oh my god...what a great team it would be!! yes please Marshall come back!! :obey: :obey: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

• Miguel Falasca leaves Skra Belchatow. Few days and we will know new setter.

Finally! Skar definitely needs a better setter than Falasca.

• RJX signed with Thiago Alves!!! :heart:

So the starting team is complete for next season:

Bruninho/Theo
    Dante/Thiago Alves
    Lucão/Riad
    Mario Junior

Marlon indeed signed with Dinamo Krasnodar! ;)