The 2012 FIVB World Club Championships

• Terrible, over-hyped Rabita Baku up 2-0 :lol:

Rabita's block is working very well today and they're serving tough. Bohai isn't passing well but they're playing amazing backcourt defense.

Montano's injury, which appears to be minor as she didn't warmup but was walking around in uniform with no noticeable limp, may be beneficial to the team as they'll have to look for other offensive outlets. Dobriana is talented but I still don't think she's ready to be in the starting 6. Rabita's middles are both offensively good and I think Aury's receiving is more important. We'll have to see.

• azerbaijan title, a silver medal in the club worlds plus a 3rd/4th place finish in the CL= overhyped team :dance6:

• Bohais hitters are easily blockable when they don't play fast .. Don't know why Fivb didn't include Cannes , Dinamo that way we wouldn't have watched such boring games btw Rabitas team harmony is just terrible

• Bohais hitters are easily blockable when they don't play fast .. Don't know why Fivb didn't include Cannes , Dinamo that way we wouldn't have watched such boring games btw Rabitas team harmony is just terrible

Why don't you just say "I hate Rabita Baku"...it's clearly what you want to say.

• dont waste ur time just an advice :D

You're right! Advice taken ;)

• now my focus shifts to foluke akinradewo in particular, she reminds me of mchale by the boston celtics both very talented players with tremendous physical gifts but are not used so much in order to be dominant :whistle:

• Nice match after second set Both teams made some crucials mistakes Bohais were much more and that clearly effected fate of this game congrats to Rabita for qualifying to the next round :win:

you changed your tone from terrible to congratulations :lol:

• BTW does anyone know something about Montano's condition??