Brazilian League 2012/2013

• It's 11:16 for Amil in the first set. Campinas made like 5-6 blocks :super:

• Such a confident play from Campinas! without Sheila and Adenizia Osasco doesn't look that unbeatable anymore

• Elitsa on court! Amil losing 18:10 though. Seems like everything is as it used to be. :S

• adenizia needs go back :call:
    she is the spirit of the team!!!
    And good match by Walewska (mke me remember 2008 olympic games :super: )
    -
    Abou Praia Clube match: herrera 33 points :super: :cheesy: :obey: :white:

• :dance6: :dance6: :woohoo:

didn't expect that. Can't wait for the next match Amil - Unilever :D

Adenizia will be out of the game for two months ;(

• she said in interview : you know me, i will go back in less than two months :lol:

• she said in interview : you know me, i will go back in less than two months :lol:

Well, during the match she looked like she could step on the court any time if given a chance :lol:

• sad because adenizia was out we didn't get to see "relaxation of musclles" :rolll: :rolll:

• Just came back from Unilever match....Logan only played the third set...she actually almost lost the game! :aww: hehehe

When we arrived we saw there was only 11 players inside court, and she was not there, but everyone imagined she was in the dressing room or something like that, then the warm up started, and well...she was definetely not there, after the National Anthem played she arrived running, poor girl. She had some problem going to the gym, I dont know If she hit the car or got to much traffic, or what, I know she had problems with the transportation to arrive to the gym...so she didnt warm up almost...she arrived just in time to warm up some attacks and the service, she didnt even strech...so Bernardinho decided to start with her in bench...We started with Natália and Régis as OH. Pavan did a great game, and was elected the best on court. Then in third set, Bernardinho played with Logan and Gabi as OH.

Gladly at the end everything was ok. Unilever did a good match. But it will be certailly harder next one against Amil.