Poland - Orlen Liga 2012/2013

• MVP: became Anna Werblińska

1st League Final
    PSPS Chemik Police - Jedynka Aleksandrów Łódxki 3-0 (25-19 25-16 25-20)
    Chemik advanced to OrlenLiga, Jedynka will play with Legionovia for a place in OrlenLiga. With this roster Chmeik can fight for more than only stay in league, but I suppose that they'll stenghten the roster.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• If Chemik keep Kowalińska (Żebrowska), Mróz, Muhlsteinova and buy good OHs - they can be a good team, much better than Legionovia in this season. Young Sobolska is nice MB. Experienced Mirek and Rabka can be useful too. And they have good coach - Mariusz Wiktorowicz ;)

• Chemik deserved to win 1st league. I hope they buy good OHs like Werblinska :)

• If Chemik keep Kowalińska (Żebrowska), Mróz, Muhlsteinova and buy good OHs - they can be a good team, much better than Legionovia in this season. Young Sobolska is nice MB. Experienced Mirek and Rabka can be useful too. And they have good coach - Mariusz Wiktorowicz ;)

Buying a good OH should be main goal, now they have Mirek, Raczyńska, Hudima (also OP), Zielińska (also OP) and young Karpicz, they also should find better libero than Krzos and Iza Śliwa. Setters can stay, MB are ok, but I'd prefer to buy one a good one.

• Buying a good OH should be main goal, now they have Mirek, Raczyńska, Hudima (also OP), Zielińska (also OP) and young Karpicz, they also should find better libero than Krzos and Iza Śliwa. Setters can stay, MB are ok, but I'd prefer to buy one a good one.

Chemik will have 100% larger budget next season. I hope they look for some volleyball stars. I've read they talked to Małgorzata Glinka.

• When is the first match of the final? :wavy:

• Chemik will have 100% larger budget next season. I hope they look for some volleyball stars. I've read they talked to Małgorzata Glinka.

I heard about 12mln PLN... for polish OrlenLiga... is a HUGE budget... to compare Muszyna has 7-8 mln. I don't know if this 12 is true, but if even is 2 mln less... it's huge too...

Hmmm sign with Glinka would be interesting (I think is possible)... for me they should fire all players without Żebrowska-Kowalińska (even for second OPP). Of course Witkorowicz should be fired too and buy good foreign coach.

Muszyna, Chemik, Dąbrowa, Impel, Atom, Bielsko... 6 clubs, which will play for medals next season? Maybe Legionovia will wake up (this is solid club with good budget)?

I just want that Piła and Łódź will play in play-out, because they don't pay for players or don't pay on time...
    and even if Piła will want to sell place in OL... who would want to buy it? I can't see any clubs, which would be interested...

• even if Piła will want to sell place in OL... who would want to buy it? I can't see any clubs, which would be interested...

Developress Rzeszów- They have big budget but because of rules They must play year by year for next level but if Piła wants to sell place..

• and even if Piła will want to sell place in OL... who would want to buy it? I can't see any clubs, which would be interested...

Pałac Bydgoszcz may sell place in OL as well. They don't have a big budget and they will lose a few players.

• Developress Rzeszów- They have big budget but because of rules They must play year by year for next level but if Piła wants to sell place..

Here is professional official site of the Club > http://www.developres.rzeszow.pl/

Actual They have 17 Sponsors.

They have so much money that even They have opened Volleyball Subcarpathian Academy for Youth level :D - add that such Academies in Poland is very few.

• Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 3-0 (25-23 25-15 25-20) MVP: Aleksandra Jagieło stats
    Muszyna is leading 2-0

At 19:00 CET - Tauron - Atom

• you guys have any link for the first final match today? ^^

http://88.80.5.80/w00t/2013042…01e7289288284-566311.html
    If doesn't work try another one on sportlemon.tv :)

• Is this link correct? http://meczewinternecie.pl/link/154176,orlen-liga ^^

the game has started?

correct :) stream from hall has just started :D

• Pałac Bydgoszcz may sell place in OL as well. They don't have a big budget and they will lose a few players.

Don't say things like this, because it's club with big tradition and they play a lot of years in a row in OL and maybe they have less budget than the others, but... THEY PAY!

Even if they will lose few players, they have great players in junior team, which they can complete this team. Of course will be big change, because few players have better offers from the other clubs and few players Palac wants to fire, so we'll see, but definitelly we need this club in OL! Because they pay and they create a lot of young polish players for the future of our National Team!