Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• The middles of Urbino are a disaster!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• The middles of Urbino are a disaster!

Sometimes I imagine how Dugandzic and Gentili could be a volleyball players! Leggs is talented, but without experience =/

• Today at 20:30 CET you will be able to see Villa-Urbino online because raisport will broadcast it. You will find the link on sportlemon. Let's see if Radogna can make miracles XD I hope to see Stacy on the court....

Tomorrow at 18:00 sportube.tv will broadcast Piacenza-Bologna, we already know who will win but it could be a great match! Maybe Ferretti and Meijners will play more...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Bergamo_Modena 0 - 1 set and second 16-14 any link please?

• Bergamo_Modena 0 - 1 set and second 16-14 any link please?

There isn't any link.

The broadcasted match for this day were Villa-Urbino and Piacenza-Bologna 3-0

• GRANDE FOPPA..GRANDE FOPPA..GRANDE FOPPA! :super:

Even playing without Di Iulio and Klisura they won!!!What ana amazing match!!!! So proud of this team's heart!

another victory for Foppa!! :heart: :heart: keep on like this grils!

Anyway I was looking at the stats and I saw that they played with Diouf-Brown-Blagojevic...who was receiving? and what happened to Di Iulio and Klisura??

• another victory for Foppa!! :heart: :heart: keep on like this grils!

Anyway I was looking at the stats and I saw that they played with Diouf-Brown-Blagojevic...who was receiving? and what happened to Di Iulio and Klisura??

For sure not Diouf :rolll:

• another victory for Foppa!! :heart: :heart: keep on like this grils!

Yeah, I think Brown played as OH, but Im not sure If she received, maybe we only received with two Merlo and Blagojevic.

I dont know exactly what happened with the girls..but they could not play today.

EDIT: I saw the statistics, Bruno made a lot of receptions, so Bergamo probably used her in place of Diouf to receive, since they can change inside court as many time as they want for being young.

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=57821

• yes that's the only explanation! I hope it is nothing serious for both of them, I want them back for Giaveno absolutely! :super:

• Altra ottima prestazione di Maggie :thumbsup:

Good italian! XD

(great translator)

• Is Christa Harmotto injured? If not I just can't see how she's be being benched for Paggi :what:

• Is Christa Harmotto injured? If not I just can't see how she's be being benched for Paggi :what:

Yes, I think she is recovering from an injury or something like that, she still didnt play this season cause of that...don't worry, she is definetly not in bench over Paggi for nothing. ;)

But talking about americans, Brown did 12 points in fourth set today against Modena!!!!!!!! Great performance in one set.

Di Iulio has a physical problem, that is why she played...now I didn't find anything over Klisura, (making a correction...) but I saw some photos and she had some bandage in her leg, maybe also not in 100% conditions to play. ;)