The 2013 CEV Cup

• Mammadova is the best scorer of Russian league and Cev Cup currently, I hope OMSK will win the gold medal, Go Mamma :super:

• what if the opponents manage to stop Mammadova? what about Omick's reception and middles,defence-block system?

OMSK's reception is a bit interesting the fact that i understand from OMSK's system the main reciever (also target :D ) of team is Sazhina (Fataeva).Mammadova is playing as non reciever OH and Kuzyakina doesn't help to reception so much in last few matches Sazhina/Fataeva recieved +40 times which is too much for one reciever.Sazhina is OK but Fataeva :aww:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Omichka has great setter,but,if they stop Mamma,it'll be hard to win. But Natalya is in great form,match after match she's better and better,so I can't see them stopping her!

• Ruiz is doing much better than Artamonova i see this match as early final if Fb manages to pass them then cup is theirs to take

i agree ...but i love to see both of them playing.......it not just ruiz..i hope pasynkova too will have a good game against fb..i hope she plays like the way she played against vakif

• Main target of Uralochka is the best position before Russian Play-offs and Top 5, as some years ago where in CEV Cup Final FourThey played with half main Roster.

Who is Kira Ostroumova from Uralochka. She doesn't exist in Senior and Youth Roster on official site.

• Main target of Uralochka is the best position before Russian Play-offs and Top 5, as some years ago where in CEV Cup Final FourThey played with half main Roster.

Who is Kira Ostroumova from Uralochka. She doesn't exist in Senior and Youth Roster on official site.

she is the former second setter of Uralochka and third setter of the Russia circa 2001-2002..
    Kira Iakimova....

• Yesssss!!! Can't wait to watch,Gooo Omichka!!!

• Go Fener ;)

It is great that laola will broadcast matches!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.