The 2013 CEV Cup

• i just noticed something everytime the 1st leg ends up 3-1 in the 2nd leg it always ends up in the golden set, uhmm are some of these matchess "scripted"? :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Yes ! Omsk Region took revenge from last year but it is only half revenge, real will be in the next round vs Bakita.

• Fener won 3-0

Stats: Paula 13, kim 13, berenika 12, Elif Basaran 9, meryem 4, eda 4, nilay 2, ipek 1 pts.

Elif Başaran entered the game at last part of the second set. She played as opposite instead of Meryem. Nilay had good harmony with PP4. :thumbup: Berenika had very effective in blocks.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• 8th Final of the 2013 CEV Cup! Match
    Athletic Concert Complex 'V. Blinov
    Omsk, Russia
    21 November 2012
    19:00 (UTC/GMT+7)

Omichka OMSK REGION - Igtisadchi BAKU
    3:1 (25:16, 25:18, 20:25, 25:13) GOLDEN SET: 15:08

Congratulations Omichka OMSK REGION !!!

• I guess Mammadova had a great day ! I hope Igtisadchi will realise now they need more then 8,9 players !

• I'm sad for Thai girls :( Omsk finally could qualify winning Azeri club after 2 years. Still, they have to play with Baki Azeryol. But I dont think Baki Azeryol can win.
    Anyway, I'm happy for Mamma, she deserves medal and MVP :heart:

• It's a pity for Igtisadchi Baku VC as Pleumjit was not able to play with her normal full form, as she was sick, though she still played at this match!!! Wish she get well soon!

• It's a pity for Igtisadchi Baku VC as Pleumjit was not able to play with her normal full form, as she was sick, though she still played at this match!!! Wish she get well soon!

I hope she'll get better soon !

• We need Paula ;) Our fixture list until Christmas has some very tough matches(2 Gala, Sarıyer, Yeşilyurt) and we have to win practically all of them, so it's very important to get the injured players back (Mari and Seda) We'll have to play at our very best and the team can do that.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Mari hasn't got much time to play.
    She is injured????

• Omichka OMSK defeated Azeryol Baki-Baku in 1st match,at home,3-1 in sets!

• Does Azeryol Baki have any chance against Omicka next week?

Yes,Azerbaijani teams are great at home! For example,in last round Igtisadchi lost to Omichka with same score(3-1) in Russia,but before that match they won at home 3-1. But I think Omichka will win!