2012 Olympic Games

• Lol this is not the Young Pioneer organization or something :rolll: It has nothing to do with the results achieved by the team.

I always wanted to ask- Rugby, that Man in avatar is You? :P

• I always wanted to ask- Rugby, that Man in avatar is You? :P

yes, I'm going for some surfing in Black Sea on this photo :cheesy:

• Bulgaria hasn't won a semifinal match in an international competition for 32 years! They have won such matches only three times in their history. No gold medals...

Today I didn't expect miracle before the match but during the game the players gave me such a possibility. We had chances but we made mistakes in crucial moments. Russia also made mistakes but they weren't fatal. So it seems. But they were the better team. I hope we get a medal, if we don't it would be pity, but the players did their best, surpassed all expectations.

• Bulgaria hasn't won a semifinal match in an international competition for 32 years! They have won such matches only three times in their history. No gold medals...

Today I didn't expect miracle before the match but during the game the players gave me such a possibility. We had chances but we made mistakes in crucial moments. Russia also made mistakes but they weren't fatal. So it seems. But they were the better team. I hope we get a medal, if we don't it would be pity, but the players did their best, surpassed all expectations.

Exactly, I didn't watch this match, but I'm reading about it now and I see you made a lot of problems for Russia and it wasn't certain if Sborna's gonna even win it. That's why I still think you will get bronze medal(if your opponent is Italy, not Brazil ;) ).
    And I was thinking that if Poland wins against Russia in this quaterfinal we're gonna take a revenge on Bulgaria in semi... Hehe, you would crush us :lol:

Anastasi said that the main reason of our loss was lack of experience, but it's a bullshit, especially when I'm watching Bulgaria...

• Exactly, I didn't watch this match, but I'm reading about it now and I see you made a lot of problems for Russia and it wasn't certain if Sborna's gonna even win it. That's why I still think you will get bronze medal(if your opponent is Italy, not Brazil ;) ).
    And I was thinking that if Poland wins against Russia in this quaterfinal we're gonna take a revenge on Bulgaria in semi... Hehe, you would crush us :lol:

Anastasi said that the main reason of our loss was lack of experience, but it's a bullshit, especially when I'm watching Bulgaria...

If Bulgaria had the serves from Poland vs Russia, they would win this. They need to work on this element.

• "Very worthily, strong boys, wonderful! We were smarter, more handsome and we are the moral winners!"

Do you know who said this??? No, it's not Naydenov. It is the

President of the Republic of Bulgaria!

Sorry for the offtopic, I couldn't stop myself from writing this...

• It's been a long time since I don't watch Bulgaria NT playing

What happen with Matthew Kaziyski?

Ugh it is a long story! Matey isn't here, sadly, because a bunch of morons from our federation said they don't need him, as long as he qualify the team for the Olympics on his own! This and some other utterly shits they threw towards him, he said he isn't playing until they get out of the federation! Morons decided they are more precious than him and so that's that! :( Matey what something to change for the volleyball in Bulgaria overlall! You can chek there is a special thread dedicated on this topic at general messages called: To engineer the volleyball in Bulgaria. It is a long long bloody story... :( :(

Decided to change sports. Now he is training hard for the World Table football championship :teach:

We lost exactly the same way we lost from them in 2010 WCH. Team changes, attitude stays. This is called tradition.

• Watch the match, Nadejda. From one point - the same level without Matey and Andrey is good news, from other - the indecisive behaviour in decisive moments is a symptom/

• Ugh it is a long story! Matey isn't here, sadly, because a bunch of morons from our federation said they don't need him, as long as he qualify the team for the Olympics on his own! This and some other utterly shits they threw towards him, he said he isn't playing until they get out of the federation! Morons decided they are more precious than him and so that's that! :( Matey what something to change for the volleyball in Bulgaria overlall! You can chek there is a special thread dedicated on this topic at general messages called: To engineer the volleyball in Bulgaria. It is a long long bloody story... :( :(

Oh god! I didn't expect something like that. That's too bad for him and Bulgaria NT
    Matthew Kaziyski is one of the most greatest volleyball player ever. It makes me sad to know this news. It's not fair for him and for volleyball fans.

• Brazil passing better and it's allowing for better opportunities for their attackers. Sergio continues to amaze...