Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• Not a bad idea but Turkey has 2 foreigner limitation so Paula would be out of the game with this kinda of combination in order not to amplify recieving problems Fb also had to go with 2 libero system but this time they would lose Mb's. This way they would have terrible blocking, ok reception and better hitting ability. Could have been tried at least for the next match don't know it is always something missing with Fb this days :lol:

In turkish Cup european cup participants can play with 3 foreign players rule was not valid so all teams had to play with 2 foreigners but this sunday it is going to be a league match between Fenerbahce and Galatasaray so they will be able to use 3 foreigners.It would be interesting to see Gioli against Okuniewska playing as OPP :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Beşiktaş Bahçeşehir Üniversitesi 3:1 (25:14; 25:22; 25:27; 25:15)

Eczacıbaşı VitrA: Esra 13, Büşra 6, Neslihan 29, Senna 14, Poljak 15, Özge 1, Gülden (L) %50, Asuman 2, Gözde 1, Shashkova.

Beşiktaş Bahçeşehir Üniversitesi: Çağla 3, Aslı 10, Sinem 1, Ana 9, Yağmur 14, Gabriela 11, Funda (L)%25, Dicle 1, Ece 2, Tülin.

• Gioli against Okunewska!! :box: :rolll:

Gioli is playing only for the double change as opposite... I don't think we will se a competition between them in the middle of the net but I hope so

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• When is the game?

I've just open this topic to wrote the same question... :thumbup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Fb must try Okuniewska as Opp she is worthless as Mb maybe Opp is her real position i don't see another solution for Fb . They made so many bad choices that there is no going back. Coach have to try different combinations cause their situation is more desperate than Gs right now :lol:

• Both Onur and Boz were terrible on wednesday, and with a maximum of 2 foreign player on the court I think try Eda as opposite wasn't a bad idea. At least team improved in block.

For sunday match I think Okuniewska as opposite is the best idea, anyway I think when Mari or Seda will be back team can improve a lot and have some chance to win CEV Cup (very little chance instead for turkish league).

The real problem is that both Nilay and Elif are terrible setter.

Anyway I came in Istanbul to watch Kim playing and her performance was impressive, so I am satisfied about it.

• I've just open this topic to wrote the same question... :thumbup:

02.12.2012 (Sunday) / 15.00 local time

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• 02.12.2012 (Sunday) / 15.00 local time

Thank you!

For sure

The best setter in the Turkish League play for Galatasaray XD

• Problems starts with liberos poor reception and ends with setters poor setting so main problem here is qualitty of reception. Of course both Elif and Nilay aren't Lo Bianco but they are much better than what we are seeing nowadays

• Speaking about reception: does someone know if Sano will be able to play in the next round of Champions League?

• much better or slightly better? :thumbsup: anyway who said that the best setter is in gala? no the best setter is in vakif bye bye leo :hit:

• Did you watch Turkish Cup match (GsD-Fb) in Burhan Felek ?

• The Seventh Week Calendar:

01.12.2012 - 13:00 İlbank - Bursa B. Bld.
    01.12.2012 - 13:00 VakıfBank - İba Kimya Ted Kolejliler (Ntv Spor )
    01.12.2012 - 13:00 Ereğli Bld. - Nilüfer Belediye
    01.12.2012 - 16:00 Bakırköy Bld. Yeşilyurt - Sarıyer Bld.
    01.12.2012 - 17:30 Beşiktaş Bahçeşehir Üni. -Eczacıbaşı Vitra
    02.12.2012 - 15:00 Fenerbahçe - Galatasaray Daikin ( Ntv Spor )