Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• forzalube: la prossima volta che vai in Turchia a vedere una partita del Gala avvisami così mi metti nella valigia! XD

Look at this video http://youtu.be/MlVdkG5ogJM
    The journalist ask if Leo would like to repeat a fan chour in Turkish, look at Leoìs face when the interpreter said it to her :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    But then she recognize the chant and she said "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and she repeat it XD :thumbsup:

http://youtu.be/Uvge4ZU9EX4

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• :obey: :obey: :obey: yesterday was her game, she always done her job well with terrible setter ;( Next match I hope Seda will able on the court and Eda play as MB.

Kim is just too good. Love her so much.
    Always good to see her gain more than 30 points in a match. :thumbsup:

• i frankly think that Saori doesn't really fit in VB.
    The fact is Saori plays with speed and variety but not power.
    Glinka and Brakocevic play with powerful spike.
    This VB to me is actually quite slow and lack of various tactics.

Maybe Saori will be much better if she is in FB. I don't know maybe

• Polen started to use jump serves too like Neriman this season :white:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• 2 aces in row from Polen and she uses really good jump serves :box: Same tactic like Neslihan she uses her serves from left line for a wide area.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Unless Fb buys Takeshita lol there is no way Nilay and Elif can set Saori properly :down: especially slow motion Elif can be the reason of Saoris early retirement :lol:

Haha, Elif and Nilay have much room to improve their setting.
    Not being harsh on them but they really need to improve their setting otherwise FB will keep losing to strong teams.

• i remeber someone said years ago that they do not want either ozge or nilay to leave because both are "talented" setters hmmn i could accept ozge but nilay? :roll:

• Maybe Rondon, Dirickx, Signorile and Serena are better than them XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• i remeber someone said years ago that they do not want either ozge or nilay to leave because both are "talented" setters hmmn i could accept ozge but nilay? :roll:

I really think luckily FB has Kim, with Nilay's setting, FB really couldn't do anything.
    and also luckily Paula is starting to play better.

• We'll play G.saray tomorrow at 3 pm. The match against G.saray will be extremely difficult. It's vitally important for us. We know that the opposition have world class players Lo and Calderon..We'll try to play well and the team can do that. In a derby it doesn’t matter where you are in the table, anything can happen. G.saray has not beaten Fenerbahçe since 1996 in the league history and if current form is our guide, that record should go on Sunday. :super: Seda will play against G.saray on Sunday. #letsdothis #makeitcount #YellowAngels :box:

Finally, Mari's Injury Update: She has begun to jump a few days ago and now she's starting to hit the ball. She'll be ready to play asap.

League History (Last 23 matches)

25.11.1995 GS 3-0 FB
    04.02.1996 GS 3-0 FB
    29.10.2005 FB 3-0 GS
    17.12.2005 FB 3-2 GS
    30.12.2006 FB 3-0 GS
    11.02.2007 FB 3-2 GS
    14.12.2008 FB 3-1 GS
    11.03.2009 FB 3-1 GS
    10.04.2009 FB 3-0 GS
    13.04.2009 FB 3-0 GS
    14.04.2009 FB 3-2 GS
    18.10.2009 FB 3-0 GS
    16.01.2010 FB 3-0 GS
    24.04.2010 FB 3-0 GS
    27.04.2010 FB 3-0 GS
    28.04.2010 FB 3-0 GS
    21.11.2010 FB 3-0 GS
    06.02.2011 FB 3-0 GS
    30.04.2011 FB 3-0 GS
    03.05.2011 FB 3-0 GS
    13.10.2011 FB 3-1 GS
    07.01.2012 FB 3-1 GS
    05.04.2012 FB 3-1 GS

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Seda will play against G.saray on Sunday. #letsdothis #makeitcount #YellowAngels :box:

good news for Fenerbahce that Seda will able to the court beside Kim. And I hope Eda will play as MB including Nilay and Elif can help OPP to finish the score.

• I am still worried about FB

• Among the 4 teams Eczacıbaşı Fenerbahçe Galatasaray and Vakifbank,

I think Vakifbank the strongest, then Galatasaray then Eczacıbaşı the last Fenerbahçe

• Among the 4 teams Eczacıbaşı Fenerbahçe Galatasaray and Vakifbank,

I think Vakifbank the strongest, then Galatasaray then Eczacıbaşı the last Fenerbahçe

in turkish league mine is eczaci, vakif, gala and fener

in cl it is vakif, eczaci, gala and fener

turkish league and cl are like night and day :rolll:

• in turkish league mine is eczaci, vakif, gala and fener

in cl it is vakif, eczaci, gala and fener

turkish league and cl are like night and day :rolll:

It's really disappointed to see FB's performance this year. :S :S