Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• Saori is a good receiver but we cant still see offensive side of her .....Luba isnt all round, or Senna?

oh im just using logan tom as an example did not say liuba is not one of those, senna ?( i'l think ab :lol: out it

• good in defense, reception and serves

Saori is good at these. I believe she can perform passer and libero works well too. She is smart enough to kill the balls without hitting hard too. Of course, her attacking performance is not as good as Neslihan's, Luba's as their main mission is hitting - but, Saori's attack is much better than Esra and many who close their eyes when hitting. Eh, Saori is an all around player, so, softer attack than them real hitters isn't an unexpected thing, not a negative point actually.

• Saori is good at these. I believe she can perform passer and libero works well too. She is smart enough to kill the balls without hitting hard too. Of course, her attacking performance is not as good as Neslihan's, Luba's as their main mission is hitting - but, Saori's attack is much better than Esra and many who close their eyes when hitting. Eh, Saori is an all around player, so, softer attack than them real hitters isn't an unexpected thing, not a negative point actually.

Saori is the star of Japan NT. Considering the performances in the Turkish league, i dont tink she is better than Esra as attacker.She can techniquely be better than Esra but she hasnt shown it to us yet.

• Saori is the star of Japan NT. Considering the performances in the Turkish league, i dont tink she is better than Esra as attacker.She can techniquely be better than Esra but she hasnt shown it to us yet.

Comparison with Esra? Sorry, but, Esra should not be even at the bench of Turkey NT. She is thick, can't jump, her hits always blocked (luckily, block out points only), slow motion, etc. She is playing at NT and Ecz just because of Nalan, manager of Ezc. Saori isn't showing herself enough yet in Turkey due to another reason, Gui's game plan and slowly adopting her by making plays less for her. Changing the play system will take time and this is how things are done at Vakif, unlike Ecz, and Fener who change their styles quickly according to stars they transfer. Wait for some months more or a year, I foresee Saori will be nr 1 of Vakif.

• Could Saori ,with this lack of power, be number one? question marks are arising in my head...

It is Vakif, not any other team, which is a team known with its defensive play style and smart game style which is parallel to Saori's style which requires all-around efforts. For powerful hits, we now have 2 youngs in Brakocevic and Polen who are getting better and better. When Glinka who is already nr 1 of team is retired, she'll be around at Vakif management of course, whoever fits the Vakif.'s future game style more will be nr 1 and it'll be Saori. Naz, Polen, Brakocevic, etc can be replaced, but, Saori like players are rare and fits Vakif style, so, next years, the team will be built around Saori. That's why I say Saori will be nr 1.

• I'm new, sorry for the question... Someone can give me a link to watch Turkish league? And where i can find result, standigs and statistic...
    Thank you a lot! :super:

Sorry there isnt a magical link to watch Turkish league :lol:
    you can some matches on this channel (considering the schedule):
    http://www.ntvspor.net/canliyayin
    And sometimes from here:
    http://www.voleyboltv.com/
    for the stats,results etc. :
    http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…13&lig=1.Lig%20Bayan&eb=B
    http://www.tvf.org.tr/index.php

• the Standings After Week 8 :

1. VakıfBank...............8 0 24 points
    2. Eczacıbaşı Vitra.......7 1 21
    3. Galatasaray Daikin ...6 2 18
    4. Fenerbahçe.............5 3 14
    5. Sarıyer Bld...............4 4 13
    6. Bjk Bahçeşehir Üniv....4 4 12
    7. İlbank.....................3 5 11
    8. B.Köy Bld. Yeşilyurt....3 5 9
    9. Nilüfer Bld................3 5 9
    10. Ereğli Bld............... 3 5 8
    11.Bursa B.Bld..............2 6 4
    12.İba Kimya Ted Kol.......0 8 2

• Do u have video to watch again vakifbank vs Eczacibasi VitrA ISTANBUL ? i watched this match, i want to watch again because saori and darnel is my idol :)

• It seems that many people here discussed Saori's performances.

Saori is known as spiking with speed and various skills with good defense.
    She doesn't have powerful spike as Glinka and Brakocevic but she can have different skills to get points.
    I think the main problem is when Saori doesn't have the fast ball to spike, she would have problem to kill the ball as she isn't strong enough.
    That's why Takeshita and Saori are so important to Japan as they match up so well.

If VB want Saori to spike more points, either Saori get herself used to the high and slow set from Naz or
    Naz set the ball fast and flat for Saori to spike.

This VB to me plays quite slow and lack of variety.

• Do u have video to watch again vakifbank vs Eczacibasi VitrA ISTANBUL ? i watched this match, i want to watch again because saori and darnel is my idol :)

I too am searching full video of this match. It is pity not to have a video of derby match on the net.
    If 1 hour of match/summary is enough, go here for the record of Ntvspor channel for Dec. 9.
    http://www.yildiz.tv/?act=dvr&chan=ntvspor
    click on 9.Aralik.Pazar (december 9, sunday) and search acc. to time (zamana gore arama) by entering 00.00.00 (after a short ads, you can watch the match.)

• Powerful spikes aren't so important these days. We have seen Neslihan this week twice, blocked often, especially by Vakif and Ezc lost. Even most powerful Calderon spikes were blocked many times yesterday and she gave up powerful spikes. I am not counting Esra who is often blocked. Saori is being forced to hit powerful and this is absurd. She is smartly killing balls and this is enough. She is very active in the field, doing defensive works, good serves, etc. Also, Naz is not passing enough to Saori and yes, Naz is slow and lack of variety.

• [/b]hread&postID=194639#post194639]

Powerful spikes aren't so important these days. We have seen Neslihan this week twice, blocked often, especially by Vakif and Ezc lost. Even most powerful Calderon spikes were blocked many times yesterday and she gave up powerful spikes. I am not counting Esra who is often blocked. Saori is being forced to hit powerful and this is absurd. She is smartly killing balls and this is enough. She is very active in the field, doing defensive works, good serves, etc. Also, Naz is not passing enough to Saori and yes, Naz is slow and lack of variety.

yes enough for a strong team like vakifbank

• If you play as opposite ,its a must to have power for that position.Today even for some kind of blok-outs,spikers have to have enough strength.Todays high level teams are very active at defence ,so being smart is needed but not enough,you need also power.thats my opinion.

• If you play as opposite ,its a must to have power for that position.Today even for some kind of blok-outs,spikers have to have enough strength.Todays high level teams are very active at defence ,so being smart is needed but not enough,you need also power.thats my opinion.

Players like Kim and Sokolova are the best choice coz they are very all-round, they have power, they play fast, and they have various skills, they receive well, defense well, block well.

• Powerful spikes aren't so important these days. We have seen Neslihan this week twice, blocked often, especially by Vakif and Ezc lost. Even most powerful Calderon spikes were blocked many times yesterday and she gave up powerful spikes. I am not counting Esra who is often blocked. Saori is being forced to hit powerful and this is absurd. She is smartly killing balls and this is enough. She is very active in the field, doing defensive works, good serves, etc. Also, Naz is not passing enough to Saori and yes, Naz is slow and lack of variety.

Ya, Naz even doesn't give many balls to Saori.
    I think Naz doesn't have much confidence on Saori.
    But is understandable as she wants powerful spiker to kill balls.

• The 9Th Week Calendar:

15.12.2012 -13:00 -VAKIFBANK - NİLÜFER BLD. NTV Spor
    15.12.2012- 13:00 - EREĞLİ BLD. - SARIYER BLD.
    15.12.2012 -15:00 - BEŞİKTAŞ BAH.ÜNV. -GALATASARAY DAIKIN NTV Spor
    15.12.2012-16:00 - BAKIRKÖY BLD. YEŞİLYURT - FENERBAHÇE FB TV
    15.12.2012- 17:30- İLBANK - ECZACIBAŞI VitrA
    16.12.2012-13:00 - BURSA B.ŞEHİR BLD. - İBA KİMYA TED KOLEJLİLER