Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• I have said different thing about GS but its not so important although i dont like them i think GS is stronger than eczacı.But i think and hope vakıfbank will beat them and win cl cause they r the best turkish team now which has also a certain 'system'.For me systematic teams always have advantage to win.

But EcV beat GsD without playing very well and this tells me that EcV can play better and with that, they can be really good!
    About system: i agree with you,but system is not enough everytime, such as Rc Cannes in recent years.Imo,EcV has better individuals than VB: Poljak-Luba > Gözde-Fürst , VB's advantages: Bench and system but EcV has Esra-Gözde Yılmaz-Asuman

• I finally found the match video
    http://www.yildiz.tv/?act=dvr&chan=ntvspor (at hour: 00.01 today.)
    But, it is limited to 1 hour.
    Anyone knows any link where we can watch full match?

Is there a other link to access the video?

• But EcV beat GsD without playing very well and this tells me that EcV can play better and with that, they can be really good!
    About system: i agree with you,but system is not enough everytime, such as Rc Cannes in recent years.Imo,EcV has better individuals than VB: Poljak-Luba > Gözde-Fürst , VB's advantages: Bench and system but EcV has Esra-Gözde Yılmaz-Asuman

Ecz with familiar players like Poljak, Luba etc in Turley beated a newly formed, "under-construction system" GS. Even in these early days of GS, I see a better team chemistry than Ecz. With the addition of Sano, even with her first game performance, you can't say Ecz can win GS now. In time, GS can be better due to the system and chemistry while I don't see any light in Ecz. As I said above, Neslihan isn't a star factor at this moment, she needs to do some radical changes to contribute to team chemistry.

Ecz is better than Vakif? lol. My eyes see only Poljak there at this moment and "under-construction Ozge." At Vakif, all players are better than Ecz now. Even bench of Vakif can win against Ecz. Polen of Turkey NT, Saori of Japan Nt, Guldeniz, etc etc. who all are already performing well when needed. Esra hasn't been performing well for last 2-3 years. She should not be a NT member anymore. Busra has a lot to do, to give weight, etc etc. Luba, already satisfied with many success at clubs and NT, isn't as hungry as young players of Vakif. For me, Vakif >>>>> GS > Ecz

• Imo, success for GS this year means either CEV F4 or final (of course, vs Vakif ) in Turkey championship as playing final in Turkey means CEV again next year. GS should not miss this oppurtunity of playing final with Vakif as Ecz is focused more on CEV championship. GS ill have only FB as competitior for Turkey final vs Vakif. And, with this current stiuation of FB, it is much more easier to reach that goal than playing CEV F4. So, with this in mind, if I were GS coach, I'd have Sano play in Turkey league more. With the foreigner rule in domestic leauge, I'd bench Gioli.

I agree! In championship Gioli plays only as opposite and she is such a disaster! :thumbdown:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• But EcV beat GsD without playing very well and this tells me that EcV can play better and with that, they can be really good!

nope vakifank has better individuals saori, glinka, furst, brako, gozde and naz for ecz it is maja, nesli and luba only :teach:

• nope vakifank has better individuals saori, glinka, furst, brako, gozde and naz for ecz it is maja, nesli and luba only

Add Polen too nowadays to this star list. And, remove nesli and luba who are aging and slowing (maja ageless however.)
    Add Vakif team factor. Furst yesterday 17 pts.. that's what a team makes a player a star.
    Btw, Ozge is better than Naz, but, Naz is only 22.

• Ecz is better than Vakif? lol. My eyes see only Poljak there at this moment and "under-construction Ozge." At Vakif, all players are better than Ecz now. Even bench of Vakif can win against Ecz. Polen of Turkey NT, Saori of Japan Nt, Guldeniz, etc etc. who all are already performing well when needed. Esra hasn't been performing well for last 2-3 years. She should not be a NT member anymore. Busra has a lot to do, to give weight, etc etc. Luba, already satisfied with many success at clubs and NT, isn't as hungry as young players of Vakif. For me, Vakif >>>>> GS > Ecz

why dont you bring in mind that EcV also can be a better team than they are now? Senna had played a big part in the league championship.If EcV can reach right attitude/approach/chemistry( whatever it is called ) Luba-Senna is more advantageous than Gözde-Saori.Only advantage is Polen to Gözde Yılmaz.This year EcV can be as good at blocking as VB after reaching this height.(Poljak+Luba+SEnnaNesli+Büşra) ... ;)

• Add Polen too nowadays to this star list. And, remove nesli and luba who are aging and slowing (maja ageless however.)
    Add Vakif team factor as star team. Furst yesterday 17 pts.. that's how a team makes a player a star.

• Add Polen too nowadays to this star list. And, remove nesli and luba who are aging and slowing (maja ageless however.)
    Add Vakif team factor. Furst yesterday 17 pts.. that's what a team makes a player a star.

Actually Brako is playing well but i dont think she is the answer against strong teams at crucial moments.Gözde is playing very well but she is a receiver and digger,thats her main responsibility.Glinka isnt playing well this year.Fürts is playing very well but she still isnt a strong attacker,Gizem isnt a great receiver, Saori is a soft attacker.....etc

as you see,VB has weak points and EcV has better attackers,after right chemistry they will be better than VB!

• why dont you bring in mind that EcV also can be a better team than they are now? Senna had played a big part in the league championship.If EcV can reach right attitude/approach/chemistry( whatever it is called ) Luba-Senna is more advantageous than Gözde-Saori.Only advantage is Polen to Gözde Yılmaz.This year EcV can be as good at blocking as VB after reaching this height.(Poljak+Luba+SEnnaNesli+Büşra) ...

As you said "IF EcV can reach right attitude/approach/chemistry"...
    Last year, Ecz won vs Vakif because of their low moral of Vakif after losing against Cannes at semis of CEV. Now, with Saori to an already defencive team, the ball won't touch the ground of Vakif even if Luba, Nesli, Senna etc hits the balls very strong..What Ecz needs to do is to improve their defence and this needs on-field team chemistry as defence requries EFFORT which we can't see in Ecz. GS is becoming better in the defence now with the addition of Sano. And, there is no Neriman in Ecz who spends much effort in every part of the court.

• As you said "IF EcV can reach right attitude/approach/chemistry"...
    Last year, Ecz won vs Vakif because of their low moral of Vakif after losing against Cannes at semis of CEV. Now, with Saori to an already defencive team, the ball won't touch the ground of Vakif even if Luba, Nesli, Senna etc hits the balls very strong..What Ecz needs to do is to improve their defence and this needs on-field team chemistry as defence requries EFFORT which we can't see in Ecz. GS is becoming better in the defence now with the addition of Sano. And, there is no Neriman in Ecz who spends much effort in every part of the court.

Luba isnt as active at attacking as Neriman but we know what she can do when she focuses.She is better receiver than Neriman and Luba defends very well if she desires.Btw,its pleasing seeing Neriman improve her defensive skills.

• Actually Brako is playing well but i dont think she is the answer against strong teams at crucial moments.Gözde is playing very well but she is a receiver and digger,thats her main responsibility.Glinka isnt playing well this year.Fürts is playing very well but she still isnt a strong attacker,Gizem isnt a great receiver, Saori is a soft attacker.....etc

as you see,VB has weak points and EcV has better attackers,after right chemistry they will be better than VB!

i'll concede to eczaci this: if senna and busra will have the same performance that they showed in the finals then eczaci might win the cl

• Actually Brako is playing well but i dont think she is the answer against strong teams at crucial moments.Gözde is playing very well but she is a receiver and digger,thats her main responsibility.Glinka isnt playing well this year.Fürts is playing very well but she still isnt a strong attacker,Gizem isnt a great receiver, Saori is a soft attacker.....etc

as you see,VB has weak points and EcV has better attackers,after right chemistry they are better than VB!

I prefer soft Saori over hard Nesli. Saori is an all 'round player, so is Gozde. Glinka's experience is enough now for group of all these young players, her contrtibution is enough for critical moments. Brakocevic was a question mark, but, she is performing well now, she is much better than Nesli and Luba combined now. Furst is approaching to level of Maja now. For me, Gizem is better than Gulden or anyone else in her position. Vakif is better at all positions now. Yes, Ecz has great stars, but, who cares, as long as they don't play like stars.

Making a good team chemistry too is a very hard work, if not harder, than making a star. Stars are born in good teams and Vakif is a good team. I am saying this objectvely, not an homer, not a biased opinion cause of that I am Vakif fan.

• what does it mean "Saori is all round player"?

maybe like a logan tom who ecxcels at different skills

• what skills?

uhm not that good in attacking yet but very good in floor defense, reception and serves :lol: