Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• I hope for Leo was just some rest and not other problems

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Naz is suddenly sending a plethora of tweets. Does she have breaking news to announce? (Probably not, coz theres nothing on the forum ;) , but my Turkish is not as it used to be nowadays ;) )

• Sorry for the confusion, but I speak no Turkish - I just see Naz twittering pages of tweets and started wondering...

• she had an interview with Vakıfbank's page in twitter :lol:

Burak, you are fener's page, why don't you interview Lin on twitter? XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Why the match are "postponed/delayed"? On TVF it is written "tehir", so I thought so...

When FB will play? I know that Lin will not play due to the foreign limit, but I need to see the score....

• All Tl league matches are postponed today Fb is going to Russia for Cev match

When will be this match?

• League matches are postponed due to CEV Cup and CEV Champions League matches, Fener resumes action on Feb. 20 against Ted Kolejliler.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• League matches are postponed due to CEV Cup and CEV Champions League matches, Fener resumes action on Feb. 20 against Ted Kolejliler.

actually 17th Feb Fener will be playing with Eczacibasi ;)

• :)

Smart Spor will broadcast it :down: no chance for FB tv ?

if Fener wins :D (broadcast generally at midnight of the day the match was played)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Week 15

17.02.2013 - 13:00 İlbank -VakıfBank ( Ntv Spor)
    17.02.2013 - 14:00 İba Kimya Ted Kolejliler - Ereğli Belediyesi
    17.02.2013 - 14:00 Nilüfer Belediye - Sarıyer Belediyesi
    17.02.2013 - 15:00 Galatasaray Daikin - Bakırköy Belediyesi Yeşilyurt ( Ntv Spor)
    17.02.2013 - 17:00 Bursa Büyükşehir Belediyesi - Beşiktaş Bahçeşehir Üniversitesi
    17.02.2013 - 17:30 Eczacıbaşı Vitra -Fenerbahçe