Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• sure, I'll ask you where to post everytime from now on :roll:

:rolll:

• no need to ask for permission there is a thread formed for that....for a better forum ,obey the order,pls :P :whistle:

I didn't get any warnings from mods or admins, it's not your business. I wrote some league related sentence and gave a picture with it. It was not off-topic or so. ;)

• I didn't get any warnings from mods or admins, it's not your business. I wrote some league related sentence and gave a picture with it. It was not off-topic or so. ;)

ok it may not be my business but i personally wouldnt like to see pics here and expressed it.there are related threads.Do whatever you want and be happy! :)

• Will the korean website broadcast the match tomorrow?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Vakıfbank wins Junior League once again :cup:

Vakif seniors, Vakif juniors, who else? No child, baby cups:)?, Let us know if there is any other cup around:).

Canter, please, don't be jealous, work harder, you too can have:) ( kiskanma ne olur, calisin, sizinde olur:)

Btw, fellows, don't miss the oppurtunity to make some money today.
    Okay, GS - Yesilyurt betting odd isn't good enough as GS is heavily favorite, but, the betting sites give high odd (2.3) for Bursa's win against Besiktas and 2.3 for Fener's win against Ecz. So, you can multiply your money 5.3 by betting on Bursa and Fener. If you are not sure about Bursa's win, bet on Fener's win against Ecz only which is 99% certain. Vakif cooked Ecz already and Kim will eat them today.

• Galatasaray-Yeşilyurt 3-1 (25-16 25-20 12-25 25-10)

Gioli again as opposite sometimes :down:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Can someone see the game here http://www.justin.tv/konan_sports#/w/4625499424 or am I the only one that can not see it?

• Fener is leading in the 2nd set, 7-12

Mari get injured in the first set, something with her foot

• Ecz wins 2nd set !!

Fener was leading the set from the beginnin to 20-22! Then Ecza made 5 points in a row :thumbdown:

• looks like the one posted above was just used to infuriate ecz fans :roll: