Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• I've found this stream, I love twitter http://bursabelediyespor.web.tv/

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• any link for FB-VB match?

help, guys~ :sos:

:sos: :sos: :sos: ;(

Busa-Galatasaray 1-3 (23-25 25-21 19-25 18-25)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Vakıfbank won first set 25-18 ^^

and also the second one 25-29 :thumbdown:

• and also the second one 25-29 :thumbdown:

Fener won the 3rd 15-15 :white:

• FB is another team with Berg stating 6! She's a very solid player ;)

:roll: Of course I agree

Kim :white:
    If was a difficult match, it wasn't not easy for Fener... But they are become stronger and stronger

• FB is another team with Berg stating 6! She's a very solid player ;)

Fener improved with Berg, won a set, 3-1:)
    Okay, transfer time for Fener again, Berg goes, another comes, who next? lol. Uncle Aziz the president of Fener republic, more money on table pls, lol.
    Fener's problem wasn't setter, even me this novice saw this, Nilay was much enough. Fener's problem is Kim is totally alone in scoring points.

• :roll: Of course I agree

Kim :white:
    If was a difficult match, it wasn't not easy for Fener... But they are become stronger and stronger

They're growing for sure! IMO Paula/Mari need to help more and then they can will the "big teams".

• hey if someone wants better opp mari i always available :lol: but seriously though i think compared between the 2 paula is the least productive

• Fener improved with Berg, won a set, 3-1:)
    Okay, transfer time for Fener again, Berg goes, another comes, who next? lol. Uncle Aziz the president of Fener republic, more money on table pls, lol.
    Fener's problem wasn't setter, even me this novice saw this, Nilay was much enough. Fener's problem is Kim is totally alone in scoring points.

Hahahahaha They can have Kasia, maybe! I disagree with you, the setter was a problem too. Berg is TOO MUCH better than Nilay or Elif. But they really need an effective OPP and OH to share the responsability with Kimmy. I still believe in Mari's potential anyway, IMO it's time to try her in the starting six in a easier match.