Olympic Games London 2012

• Haha, I just watched a box match between an Argentinian and a Russian guy and Russian guy's name was Sergey Vodopiyanov :lol:

We already have a quite big surprise in Men's 400m Individual Medley in swimming - Laszlo Cseh (vice champion from Beijing in this discipline) couldn't make it to the final.

Btw, I see no commenting about the Opening Ceremony from yesterday. Didn't you like the goats and the other domestic animals? :D
    Serious, what is your opinion about Danny Boyle's work?

As for the Parade of the Nations, Czechs just caught my eye! 8o Especially the boots were simply stunning :thumbsup:

London's rain can't frighten the provident Czechs, hehe :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Haha, the Czechs stole all the shoes from the hobos around Prague and maybe from some fishermen :lol:
    Edit: Ah, and some African countries went with their regular dress-up :lol: You know, feathers, oysters, beads and all other trinkets and amulets :lol:

Laszlo Czech always fails in the grandness of expectations. When they expect gold from him, he's second. When they don't expect anything, he just doesn't do anything :lol:
    Also Tae-Hwan Park was disqualified which is quite a negative surprise.

Tsvetana Pironkova "nailed" Cibulkova in a first set tiebreaker 7:6(7:4)!!!

• I do not care much about such things, but I thought Poland's parade uniforms looked fairly nice, while some of the others...
    Of course, I am biased... but here is a photo of two flag bearers. Both are fine tennis players, but one earns millions for being glamorous and stylish.
    Can You tell which one? :D

• In Women's Basketball

Turkey 72- 50 Angola - Stats

In Women's Single Tennis

First surprise in olympic games Daniela Hantuchova def. Li Na 6-2 3-6 6-3 :white:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Haha, the Czechs stole all the shoes from the hobos around Prague and maybe from some fishermen :lol:
    Edit: Ah, and some African countries went with their regular dress-up :lol: You know, feathers, oysters, beads and all other trinkets and amulets :lol:

One flagman was even half-naked and some were with their usual sport equipment.

Laszlo Czech always fails in the grandness of expectations. When they expect gold from him, he's second. When they don't expect anything, he just doesn't do anything :lol:

:rolll: :rolll:

Tsvetana Pironkova "nailed" Cibulkova in a first set tiebreaker 7:6(7:4)!!!

And second set 6-2! :thumbsup: Too bad that we couldn't see it :(

As for Polish delegation - from the volleyball players I could spot only Mozdzonek, to be more presize - his head. It wasn't hard at all :D I had the feeling that Ignaczak every moment may appear from somewhere with his camera and make a little bit disorder :lol:

And I don't know why, but all women who were wearing skirts and jackets were remindimg me of flight attendants. There were hundreds of flight attendents last night! :roll:

Wild Wild West!

• yeeey ... lovely Sarah Menezes won the first brazilian gold medal in these olympic games...

• Also Tae-Hwan Park was disqualified which is quite a negative surprise.

His disqualification was annulled after contestation so he will take a part in the final which is quite a positive surprise :thumbsup:
    http://www.sportal.bg/news.php?news=377624

Wild Wild West!

• Phelps drowned in the 400m medley! Lochte is the king! The young Jap made a positive surprise!

Hwan Park from disqualified to silver medalist! The "other" Yao Ming wins the gold!

Now looking forward to my men Gyurta and Titenis in the breaststroke...

• Lochte!!! :obey: Just at the end he didn't have the power to beat the record, but anyway he won this discipline with a distance! I just knew it! Now I expect that this won't be his last title from these OGs :super:
    And did you see the Women's 400m Individual Medley!? Shiwen Ye is only 16 and what she did is...ubelievable :what: Gold and a new WR! Too bad that Hosszu didn't make it to the top 3, I really wanted her to take a medal.

Wild Wild West!

• Stephanie Rice finishes 6th in 400m individual medley final as her WR falls :(

China’s 16 yo Shiwen Ye wins the gold medal in the women's 400m individual medley gold in a world record time of 4:28.43. :white: :obey: China is dominating the Pool ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Lochte was the only bright light in the US team today. Of course, they won more medals, but didn't reach the highest expectations. Beisel and the women in the relay collapsed. And they could barely place 1 swimmer with 8th time in the breaststroke final. I always have one doubt considering the Chinese athletes. I don't know how they are prepared for the Olympics. I can't exclude consuming uranium or experimenting with them with some misterious lethal chemicals not captured by the Anti Doping Agencies. Of course, I'm joking but two decades ago Chinese female long distance runners and weightlifters had total dominance in all Olympics and World Championships. Then it was found out that they had been fed with blood of turtles or something :lol: After that, they disappeared.

About Shiwen Ye, she was like on a nytro in the last 100m, maybe just she was eating beans after the Opening Ceremony :lol:

And Kromowidjodjo :obey: That would've been the swim of the championship if she could beat the Australian!

• Maria Sharapova will play her 1st match at Olympics ever today,3rd at Centre Court,againsty Israeli Shahar Peer! Goooo Maria!!! :heart: Also, Montenegro's women's handball team defeated Great Britain 31-19!! :super:

• Julia Goerges def. Aga Radwanska 7-5 6-7 6-4 :super:

Congrats Julia :drink:

• Congratulations Julia, she did really great job today and deserved this victory

• About Shiwen Ye, she was like on a nytro in the last 100m, maybe just she was eating beans after the Opening Ceremony :lol:

Who knows? Everything is possible :D She has swum the last 50m for 28.93 and Lochte for 29.10! He's said that this is impressing and if she had swum next to him in the adjacent corridor, she would most probably have beaten him! I think he's not far away from the truth, coz his last metres yesterday were quite hard for him and his tempo significantly declined, while she was like a torpedo! Shiwen's explanation is that they train very well, on a scientific basis :roll:
    http://www.sportal.bg/news.php?news=377809

Talking about blood of tutles and that stuff, since the beginning of the OGs there are already two announced positive doping samples - one weightlifter and one gymnast. It was proclaimed that on these Olympics the doping control will be more tightened than ever.

Wild Wild West!