Brazil - Superliga 2012/2013

• Ranking should get Superliga much more balanced. BTW just money can do it. Richer clubs are stronger. Ranking can just create some problem to take all together strong players, but not at all.

Yes, that is why I think in practice the rank is just useless, but the idea in theory, in my opinion is not bad, if we had many sponsors, and many investments...the problem is that the rank is not well made it and we dont have that much clubs being able to spend with important players..so in practice the rank does not work. but I guess that is another discussion..hehehe

• Sao Bernardo and Volta Redonda are interested in Rodrigao, who didn't find a club yet (he will play for Al-Rayyan just in Club WCh.).

• Andre Nascimento won't play for Apav Canoas.
    I don't know the reason.

According to brazilian media, André Nascimento was released by the club cause he didn't show back to the club as they expected. Canoas had released him to make a trip to Florianópolis, so he could solve some family problems, but after this trip he never came back to the club.

Canoas coach Paulão said this in the press: "André was registered in CBV to play the competitions as an athlete from Canoas. Then, it was defined, as his choice, the rent of a house for his family here in the city. In the week of the Gaúcho Championship, the player was released to solve some private matters and never came back after that. When we searched for him, he said he was not happy and that he was not going to come back to the club. I was disappointed with André's attitude, and cause of that, we made a choice to not count with him anymore."

source: http://www.saqueviagem.com.br/…etalhe.php?idPost=7247193

• RJX won their first title in the season. They played the Volta Redonda Cup and ended with 2 victories and one defeat (in the last game against Volta Redonda in tie-break, but the conditions of the gym were awful)
    Standing:
    1º RJX: 7 pts
    2º Volta Redonda: 6 pts
    3º Super Imperatriz/Florianópolis: 4 pts
    4º UPCN: 1 pt

The team will now prepare to play the Top Four, a tournament that will count also with Vivo Minas, Bolivar (ARG) and Canoas.

• Today is the final of Campeonato Mineiro, with Vivo/Minas and Sada Cruzeiro.
    I'm still looking for the broadcast.

Sada won 3:0 (25:18, 25:16, 25:20), I watched just some parts of first set so honestly I can't say anything about it.

• The final of Carioca Championship will be played 06/10 and will be broadcast by Sportv.

RJX already in semifinal..the final will probably be RJX x Volta Redonda...both teams from Superliga.

• The final of Carioca Championship will be played 06/10 and will be broadcast by Sportv.

RJX already in semifinal..the final will probably be RJX x Volta Redonda...both teams from Superliga.

Do you know exactly the date of Campeonato Paulista final?

• Finally we're going to have a Campeonato Paulista semifinals. SESI S-P (1.) will play against Sao Bernardo (4.) and Medley Campinas (2.) against Volei Futuro (3.)
    In last match of first round SESI lost with Medley 0:3, but it didn't change anything in final standing.

• Are you sure? In this link they have the updated teams for 2012/2013 and they state Montes Carlos (with question marks) as team and do not state Funvic/Midia Fone at all... so now which team is in the lague in which not?

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Are you sure? In this link they have the updated teams for 2012/2013 and they state Montes Carlos (with question marks) as team and do not state Funvic/Midia Fone at all... so now which team is in the lague in which not?

The teams that will play the main league this season are:

BMG/São Bernardo (SP)
    Sesi-SP (SP)
    Vôlei Futuro (SP)
    Funvic/Sejelp/Midia Fone (SP)
    Medley/Campinas (SP)
    Canoas (RS)
    Super Imperatriz Vôlei (SC)
    RJX (RJ)
    Volta Redonda (RJ)
    UFJF (MG)
    Vivo/Minas (MG)
    Sada Cruzeiro (MG)

• Hi Joana! I am sorry if it is an obvious question, but I guess the two letters in brackets denote the state or the city where they come from, right? If this is true, does it mean that there are really 5 teams from Sao Paolo in first league? And what is MG then? Thanks in advance :)

• Hi Joana! I am sorry if it is an obvious question, but I guess the two letters in brackets denote the state or the city where they come from, right? If this is true, does it mean that there are really 5 teams from Sao Paolo in first league? And what is MG then? Thanks in advance :)

I can give the answer (I think Joana allows me ;) )

Yes, the letters denote the state. So, indeed 5 teams from Sao Paulo-state in Male Superliga (in Women's there are even 6)

MG = Minas Gerais :win:

• Exactly! Perfect Sander! ;)

Thanks..hehe

Yes, São Paulo is one of the biggest and it is the State with most people in Brazil. Not only the capital of the state, the city of São Paulo, but also other cities are really big and have a big development like Campinas, São Bernardo, São Caetano, and so on...so they can find good sponsors. ;)

• Dante is felling no pains anymore, and will probably star jumping again in the end of October. So I think he will have enough time to be prepared to start the season playing for RJX, as the Superliga will start only in late november.