2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• I haven't seen an episode, was this red card justified? I won't be surprised if it wasn't

• Thank you referee :obey: Red card for Pasynkova after screaming at Tokarska after blocking her, that's the way to teach players behavior!!!

I see it was! So it's ok!

• i would curse so mutch but this in brasil is a joke i wish they never get to organise something in near future or now that i think of it ever again it is worse then when there is a tournament in turkey and they get all the judges help

• Yes, it was absolutely justified! Pasynkova did the same she did all the time in Universiade final...

I bet Karpol would never allow this to happen in his team!

• Malova is the player that Russia NT needed for years,Krychukova lacks digging and Ulanova lacks reception for NT level she can be even better than both,not only her diggs,she is also a very good reciever :thumbup:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Pasynkova and Goncharova are kinda crazy this year... Maybe a psychologist could help them both! :lol:

I really think Karpol would heal them in a minute!)

• i really wish brasilians would just shut their freaking mouth freaking sore losers complaining all the time and being rude and getting away with it nobody likes your nt cause of it freaking cavemen losers

• Matienko was damn lucky that the referee didn't see her looking at the Polish players after her block for 24-23, otherwise she might have been the next one with red card :whistle:

And where is red card for Skowronska in the next episode? Not only Russians should receive them :lol:

• i really wish brasilians would just shut their freaking mouth freaking sore losers complaining all the time and being rude and getting away with it nobody likes your nt cause of it freaking cavemen losers

Olympic gold medalists in 2008 and 2012! Your words won't affect us, sorry :whistle:

• Torture of a game :down: The score is close but somehow no excitement for me at all. And now even don't really care who'll win it

• Skowronska with 34pts in 4 sets :white: I think she will pass 40 pts after tie-break

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: