2013 Men's Handball World Championship - Spain

• To take revenge on Serbs and then on Spaniards...
    But besides that I expect a tournament full of emotions as always. But better positive emotions than negative.

• 2011 Men's Handball World Championship - Final Ranking

1 France

2 Denmark
    3 Spain
    4 Sweden
    5 Croatia
    6 Iceland
    7 Hungary
    8 Poland
    9 Norway
    10 Serbia
    11 Germany
    12 Argentina
    13 South Korea
    14 Egypt
    15 Algeria
    16 Japan
    17 Slovakia
    18 Austria
    19 Romania
    20 Tunisia
    21 Brazil
    22 Chile
    23 Bahrain
    24 Australia

• Goooooooooooooooooo Montenegro !!! :super: 1st match against Argentina !!

• Montenegro lost 1st match to Argentina,28-26,we had a lot of chances!! :( Next match today against big favourite in our group France !

• Denmark - Russia 31:27 :thumbsup:
    Awesome match. This Markussen is a rising star in Danish team. A powerful giant :whistling: His attacks reminds me of Bielecki.
    In a first half goalkeepers of both sides had fantastic moments in defense. I would say: hello, Niklas, nice to see you back :whistle: :D His defense in 57 minute rocked the match :thumbup:
    Eh, these Danes... They had a pretty big lead over Russia just to "do Poles" soon and finish the first half with a draw :D

As for yesterday it was from the beginning quite obvious for me that our guys are gonna change idyllic moments in a small horror. You know. Polish fan has to hyperventilate every single time he watches his handball NT in action. Doesn't matter if we play with Sweden or with South Korea. Otherwise, it wouldn't be Polish NT at all. Match without moments of horror? Nah :D
    Krzysiek Lijewski was shining in this match. I hope it's a sign that he will be this key player for our team which he supposed to be in last already legendary EChs. Sławek Szmal was brilliant as well. And Adaś Wiśniewski has some crazy actions, really :)
    I hope to see BRILLIANT Michał Jurecki in next matches. For me, he is a key player of this team. So, Misiek, please, be brilliant not just average :roll: I guess he is just getting started... And Kamil Syprzak! More Kamil on the court :)

• Montenegro lost 2nd match in a row,to France,32-20 ! :(

• Yesterday in rather late evening hours the whole Polish nation experienced a heart attack, I think :sos: I did. Another in my very short life. But finally it was the match in Polish NT style :D Playing half-hearted in first half to come back in the second and attack. And then fighting to the last second. Beautiful.

Well, Serbs actually led for almost the entire game. We chased them from the beginning and we took over the lead, hmmm... in the 52nd minute. It's crazy. Who wouldn't doubt at some moment? ;)
    Younger Lijewski disappointing again. Younger Jurecki still not this beast I wanted to see. But I shouldn't lament. Geez. They won it! :D
    Bartek Jurecki :obey: The man of the day and our new executor of penalties. Battered, bruised, kicked and still alive. 9 goals. 100% efficiency. And they're telling me that Stanic is MVP of the match? This is a joke :lol: He would be, maybe, if he defended the last ball in these last seconds made by Orzechowski. Look:

MARVEL :cheesy: I didn't know how it happened that this ball was IN. Stanic didn't know it either I guess. Author of this goal himself probably didn't know it. It was so freakin' fantastic! :obey:
    Good match by Orzechowski too. And of course, Sławek Szmal :obey: always with a defense in such important moments
    I liked Momir Ilic on Serbian side. Fantastic player, one of my favorites. And well, Ok, Stanic was a wall for us and our curse but I don't like this guy so I won't praise him :tzz: :D

• "This is my brother and I am proud of him" M. Jurecki

:D
    I want to see such views more often.

• Bartek Jurecki so far the most powerful beast in our team :obey: I hope he will keep up playing like that and his brother finally wake up to join him. Second place for us and Hungary ahead. Congrats for Slovenians and good luck for Serbs with Spaniards :thumbsup:

Btw. I read an interesting thing :D Orzechowski said to his teammates during time-out that he had heard Stanic saying to his teammates something like "go to Lijewski and leave me this guy Orzechowski". That he supposedly was our weakest link. Well, I guess that Stanic will remember this name and this face forever 'cause actually it was Orzechowski who put the last ball in goal :tzz: So maybe next time watch Orzechowski too, what not, Darko?

• Quarters:

Russia vs Slovenia,
    Spain vs Germany,
    Denmark vs Hungary and
    France vs Croatia !

• End of all dreams. I will live and breathe this match vs Serbs. It was beautiful moment.

All I want to say is EAT THEM ALL, DENMARK!

• Montenegro finished 22nd,very sad,we expected more!! :(

• Final: Spain vs Denmark !
    Bronze medal Match: Croatia vs Slovenia !

• Croatia won 3rd place and bronze by defeating Slovenia 31-26!! Today final,Spain vs Denmark!! Vamossss!!

• Spain crushed Denmark in final,35-19!!! :super:

Final standings:

Gold medal - Spain !
    Silver medal - Denmark !
    Bronze medal - Croatia !