2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Do you know where Berenika Okuniewska be in next season? :sos: :white:

• It's written that she said good bye to Yamamay Busto fans via Busto Arsizio's offical webpage.According to voleybolextra in next days she will sign with Fenerbahce.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• It's written that she said good bye to Yamamay Busto fans via Busto Arsizio's offical webpage.According to voleybolextra in next days she will sign with Fenerbahce.

Good for Fenerbahce!

Good for Fenerbahce!

but it's not good for her.. she'll stay on thebench for almost all the season (expect for European cup)..she has a great potential but she needs to play constantly to improve!!!

• Brazilian OH Fofinha renewed her contract with Fakel.

Source: Sport Express

• I simply dont understand Bauer...why somewhere u cant play as much as u want...?

She's not only about it. Veljkovic and Harmotto also have the same problem.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• As for Harmotto, shes been injuried and she may wants to take a time to recover during the season. but Veljkovic and Bauer would play miles more in another league than Turkey...

sorry Burak, my Iphone never works on Quote xD

• It's almost obvious that Fenerbahce won't get a wildcard for CL...and they already have built as strong team as teams that will play in CL...

• She's not only about it. Veljkovic and Harmotto also have the same problem.

but where Harmotto and Velijkovic will play?is there something official??

• but where Harmotto and Velijkovic will play?is there something official??

Nothing has been officially announced yet, but as rumours Harmotto in ECZ and Veljkovic in Galatasaray...but somewhere I heard Veljkovic had an offer from Busto Arsizio :wacko:

• Caterina Bosetti to Sollys Osasco !! :wall: (according to volleyball.it- they say it's official):

italian League losing more and more stars... Sooo Bad for us.... :wall:
    :thumbdown:

• Caterina Bosetti to Sollys Osasco !! :wall: (according to volleyrosa.it ):

italian League losing more and more stars... Sooo Bad for us.... :wall:
    :thumbdown:

Yes, I'm sad too, but think it another way. Lose stars now could be good for you. You can't keep all of them now. Clubs have a lot of financial problems. They will hire stars and they won't pay them. Now it's time to recover economically to get them back. Italian players love their country and they will ever want to play there. One or two years should be enough to have them back. Brazilian suffered it before and now we hav our stars back. :thumbup:

• Nothing has been officially announced yet, but as rumours Harmotto in ECZ and Veljkovic in Galatasaray...but somewhere I heard Veljkovic had an offer from Busto Arsizio :wacko:

And Harmotto has offers also from Piacenza and the "new" Modena...