2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• I don't think sollys is interested in her.
    Probably:
    Tandara in Campinas
    and Natália staying in Unilever

Sesi lost their best player :down:

Has Amil renewed with Vasileva???

There are just rumors about that she renewed. But nothing official yet.

• Vasileva will renew for Amil or Sokolova will go in her place?
    Its curious the fact that Tandara, Natalia and Sokolova could play as OPP. :lol:

• Vasileva will renew for Amil or Sokolova will go in her place?
    Its curious the fact that Tandara, Natalia and Sokolova could play as OPP. :lol:

With Tandara and Natália, they need Sokolova more than Vasileva...

• With Tandara and Natália, they need Sokolova more than Vasileva...

Yes, there is so many power atack but a defense/reception very unstable.

• Everybody knows: Unilever transfer policy is a film by Hitchcock. (I'm searching for an apprehensive smiley but I not found it)

Maybe for the fans...hehehehe cause they dont relesse the infos to the press....but 8 titles in 16 seasons...they must be doing something right! ;) (aka Bernardinho)...as long he stays...Unilever does not need the best individuals, he need the players with potencial, that can become a team! We fans suffer, but usually comes out good at the end...hehehe

Of course I wished Unilever could spend more money...or wanted to spend more money...but things are how they are...so nothing left for us than trusting their work.

• Btw, I think Natália exit IS just not official yet cause she has contract with Unilever, as soon that ends it....

I dont think IS cleaver choice from Amil, they will have poor reception..

• Maybe for the fans...hehehehe cause they dont relesse the infos to the press....but 8 titles in 16 seasons...they must be doing something right! ;) (aka Bernardinho)...a long he stays...Unilever does not need the best individuals, he need the players with potencial, that can become a team! We fans suffer, but usually comes out good at the end...hehehe

Of course I wished Unilever could spend more money...or wanted to spend more money...but things are how they are...so nothing left for us than trusting their work.

What do you think about Natalia's case? On an interview she said that she wants to stay in Unikever, but anything can happen. Is it true her transfer to Amil? :what:

• What do you think about Natalia's case? On an interview she said that she wants to stay in Unikever, but anything can happen. Is it true her transfer to Amil? :what:

With all that is in the press And with Bernardinho interview....that IS likely to happen..yes. But it wont be official till her contract with Unilever ends 31 may.

Like I wrote before, I think Natália should stay for one more season least, so Unilever could use her at least one season playing her level after almost two season with the club recovering her. I think If it was me I would like to show my gratitute for a club And staff that worked hard for me to recover, specially knowing the Team wanted to keep me...but each person has its own mind.

• Is Kristin very good in reception?
    or has she a normal reception?

She has much more reception than Vasileva. :whistle:

• It's not bad, but it's not so great either. She had around 50something/30something% in turkish league this season. Anyway, I don't believe in anything Voloch writes :lol:

According to this: http://volleyball.sport-express.ru/reviews/30589/ Omichka is intereseted in... Madelaynne Montano, so they could have two big gunns in the team - Mammadova and Montano. Another option is Lyubov Sokolova.

Hooker on facebook:

Wonder where I should play for the 2013-2014 season?? hmmm decisions, decisions, decisions...... what do you think? I've played in S. Korea, Puerto Rico, Italy, Brazil and just finished in Russia.

any suggestions? :rolll:

• turkey and she must join either yesilyurt or bursa to make things more exciting next year :D

• I'm angry right now because I couldn't write a single/any news about Fenerbahçe on the thread :lol:

Berenika has valid a conract wih us for the next season. Any news about her on Polish media ? :sos:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to this: http://volleyball.sport-express.ru/reviews/30589/ Omichka is intereseted in... Madelaynne Montano, so they could have two big gunns in the team - Mammadova and Montano. Another option is Lyubov Sokolova.

:white:
    Mamma and Montano in the same team is very nice :)
    but, I prefer Sokolova in Omichka