2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• I'd like to see Garay playing Champions League... :wall:

Me too ;(
    But its not so bad. She will play CEV CUP and the turkish league.

• I really want to see Montaño in Fenerbahce. 3 top scorers in the same team? :woohoo:
    And the reception and defense of Kim and Garay are very stable and high level. Well done Fenerbahce!

• But ECZ and Vakif won't be weaker either ;) ECZ has great Denise Hanke, and Vakif has been just unstoppable. Let's see what will happen.

• But ECZ and Vakif won't be weaker either ;) ECZ has great Denise Hanke, and Vakif has been just unstoppable. Let's see what will happen.

Yes, I know. But I'm sure Fenerbahce will not be the same of Paula, Elif, Seda, etc- They will be so much stronger than this season.

• Brzilian users what about Garay and Jaque's reception....Can we say Jaque is slighty better than Garay at reception?

Yes, and at defense is better too. But Garay is not so far from Jaque's level. :)

• jaq is better in passing and digs but i think garay is better in blocks and spikes

• What about Jaqueline? I read somewhere that Murillo left SESI so what about Jaqueline's future? Hope to see her in my team Eczacibası :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• I want to see Garay in the CEV CL!!! :((

Fenerbahce can have a wild card for this season?

BTW, it was a great transfer for Fener and a good choice by Garay. They have an amazing structure (better than azeri or russian teams!). :thumbsup:

• I don't know 4 teams in one country for CL ever happend in CEV history but i don't think that it will happen.Fenerbahce is building a team to win a CL spot for 2014/2015 season.They must be in top 3 in regular season to play in CL in this case also top 2 must play final ) or if they can't achieve that they must reach to play-off finals.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I want to see Garay in the CEV CL!!! :((

Fenerbahce can have a wild card for this season?

BTW, it was a great transfer for Fener and a good choice by Garay. They have an amazing structure (better than azeri or russian teams!). :thumbsup:

Sad about that :(
    Hope Fenerbahce build a big team to win the Turkish league and CEV CUP.

• Great transfer by Fenerbahce! Kim and Garay as OHs is a very strong duo! :super:
    Now, they need a great OPP like Montaño or Hooker. Next season, with a healthy Eda, Fenerbahce will fight against Vakif and Eczaci for the titile in Turkish League. By the way, last season GS was in the fourth place in Turkey and CEV gave them a wild card. Do you think this could happen with Fb this time?