2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• I was going to say that, It was not Harry that said those words....the comments were from the girl that wrote the blog post, and her personal view..that is all. She also completed, very respectfully that she hope Logan can find her best game again, and that of course the injury didnt help her to performe..

• It's not fair to blame everything on the setter though this was a factor sometimes, but throughout the season Kozuch wasn't convincing to me, she had some very good matches as in CL F4, but her average performance was not so good...she hit so many times into single blocks, she doesn't really jump high and with high balls she has no chance. She is a good player, but not a world class player for me.

Matthias sincerely i hate such thoughts which blame just a player for a defeat but the situation is different for busto..Regards all works of caracuta she destroyed busto in the most important games.If the other players could attack well i would admit that the trouble was kozuch's lack of power or how u call it.... .But it was a pity to watch arrighetti-bauer couldnt attack cause the sets were even as high as the net,or brinker could just touch cause sets were almost into the net :hit:
    Actually when they leaved the main setter they also leaved the chance of being champion :roll:
    Kozuch for sure is not a calderon or montano.I dont know what means being a world class player but she is definetly not behind of skowronska or brakocevic

• Anyyway..about the blog...well according to it, the player (chinese, italian or german) it is just an interest, and it is nothing definitive, it is not even said what position is. So the club can have an interesting it does not mean it will become true, or even if it is possible to happen. ^^

I know Unilever tried to sign with Kozuch last seasoon, and since she chose Busto, they closed with Sarah.

With good chances for Sarah to stay, I think the club would not try Kozuch...maybe she is just an option in case Sarah decides to close with someone else.

About Malagurski, the new that she was going to play in Brazil came from Andrea Anzani, he is a jornalist that works for Prealpina, and it is close to Villa Cortese. It is said Sanja was going to play in Brazil but has no confirmation of which club.

In Unilever that are much decision to make I believe, cause first all depends in Natália choice, If she stays, the club does not need to sign with an foreigner OH (or, if she leaves, they can try Jaque and still not need an foreigner OH....in that case I think the club will try a foreigner MB). If Natália leaves, that looks like, and they dont have Jaque..Im quite sure they will try to sign with a foreigner OH, a strong attacker..in that case Malagurski could be an option.

Bernardinho dont mind to work with a young group. He is patience in trainings and he is a natural leader he knows he can demand more from the more experiences, so the youngers dont fell so much the pressure...and Im sure who ever he signs with will grow a lot with him. You guys should see Sarah indeed..she improved a LOT this season! She is much more faster in her attack, and also her defense skills improved a lot.

I particulary like to see him working with foreigners...cause I see so much potencial in the girls in Europe and I think they can really grow with him! ^^

• About Bruno Voloch, don't believe at all in him. Sometimes, seems that him wants to cause some confusions. :aww:

Abou the market, the new team of Jacareí started to sing with the players. Renatinha and Cibele will play there. They also signed with Thais Bruzza, Érica Adachi and Duda. There are some rumours about Érika and Carol Gattaz in the team.

source: http://www.melhordovolei.com.br/index.php/mercado/feminina

• Any rumours about Rabadzhieva? I hope she will finaly go to Galata, she can be very helpfull in CL games because she's way better in reception than Neriman, in my opinion Rabadzhieva is very underastimate receiver.

Veljkovic had proposals from Galata also, good for her that she decided to stay in Italy.

• Here says Bauer to Fenerbahçe, but they put volleyball.it as the source, and I could not find such information in the italian site, so maybe it is not official yet?

http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…ina-bauer-fenerbahce.html

If it is true, the will announce the following days. Bauer will help a lot Fenerbahce.

• Well WoV is not reliable source at all. Vball.it often writes rumors that all of us talk about here, so it's sometimes this crazy cirlce of rumors :lol: If it's true, Fener will probably announce it in the coming days.

• in CEV Cup...cause if she will be able to play in turkish league, the important games at least, i a question mark...they already have Garay, Glass, Havlickova, Kim...so... :S

Yes, I know, let's see what happens ! :win:

• in CEV Cup...cause if she will be able to play in turkish league, the important games at least, i a question mark...they already have Garay, Glass, Havlickova, Kim...so...

It's quite obvious like for me that in turkish league would play Kim, Fe and Glass/Havlickova - in last case, it's everything depends on Tokatlioglu's condition, if she'll play better than this season probably she will have a spot in turkish league.

I

• i think that Velijkovic should stay at least one more year in Italy to improve her skills..she's still young and she has a long time to go to Turkey or Azerbaijan,spending most of the times sitting on the bench because of more experienced players or internal rules (like Turkey).

i hope that in the Italian league next year there will be lots of young players like her that wants to improve and grow up cause in Italy there are nomore lots of money for world class players!
    ,but there are lots of good coaches!

• I am pretty sure that setter will be local in Tl so it will be Havlickova vs Bauer in important games

Unfortunately it's impossible, Local setter - yeah, maybe, but in this case there won't be still a place for Bauer.

Even without Bauer, Fener will be the biggest favourite of Cev Cup so I don't understand idea of hiring as good MB as Bauer only to the european cups. Yes, she can play in less important league games, but this is big waste of her potential and like for me, it's quite unnecessary...

• Here says Bauer to Fenerbahçe, but they put volleyball.it as the source, and I could not find such information in the italian site, so maybe it is not official yet?

http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…ina-bauer-fenerbahce.html

Joana, in the page of market, Baur's name is in bold in the part of the players that leave Busto Arsizio.

source: http://www.volleyball.it/mercato.asp?s=118&c=50