2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• That is sure. Simply- Resovia don't want Him.

Signed, sealed, delivered? No. I'm not saying Zibi's not gonna leave, but stop writing things as if they were 100% confirmed, because they're not.

• Signed, sealed, delivered? No. I'm not saying Zibi's not gonna leave, but stop writing things as if they were 100% confirmed, because they're not.

I know that from Woman who is in the Management of Resovia's FanClub that He won't play in Resovia.

Also here http://wyniki.siatka.org/ligi-…3-2014/transfery/plusliga You may read.

Wake up :lol:

• I know that from Woman who is in the Management of Resovia's FanClub that He won't play in Resovia.

Also here http://wyniki.siatka.org/ligi-…3-2014/transfery/plusliga You may read.

Wake up :lol:

And you still don't get what I mean. Right now I've got two "reliable sources" concerning Resovia (not Bartman, other players) and they both claim the total opposite. Transfers can be funny, you know.

• And you still don't get what I mean. Right now I've got two "reliable sources" concerning Resovia (not Bartman, other players) and they both claim the total opposite. Transfers can be funny, you know.

And what is Your source which say- Bartman will stay- Your :heart: ? :D

• And what is Your source which say- Bartman will stay- Your :heart: ? :D

Dude, that was just a hypothetical situation to make a point. Geez, you're tough. I'm done here.

• Dude, that was just a hypothetical situation to make a point. Geez, you're tough. I'm done here.

You wrote- Right now I've got two "reliable sources" concerning Resovia (not Bartman, other players) and they both claim the total opposite- so don't create things which don't exist, You haven't opposite info. Message is clear and one- He will leave or left according to Him, Fan Club and the Club.

• Bartek, please, just shut up. Why do you repeat those bullshits called transfer rumors, which are totally copied from volleyball forums and taken from last season transfer window? This is really reliable source :pinch:

• Few minutes ago Adam Góral, Boss of Resovia in live interview said that Bartman won't play in Rzeszów for next season- message for All except muse and ladybugg.

Now for muse and ladybugg- Few minutes ago Adam Góral, Boss of Resovia in live interview said that Bartman won't play in Rzeszów for next season. But that means nothing maybe He will stay :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: that source isn't good :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Bartman also was during that interview and also said thank You to all Fans or Rzeszów, He will leave Poland but also admit that He will go to holidays with Girlfriend now and maybe He will come back not as an unmarried..

• I'm not talking about Bartman, 'cause for me it was obvious he's going to leave Asseco Resovia.

I meant Leon in Resovia, for example. This rumor comes from last season transfer window (looks like I have to repeat it again) and smart journalist of website, where such a thing is written wanted to make a stupid joke for naive people.

Sad you're laughing at me.

• Few minutes ago Adam Góral, Boss of Resovia in live interview said that Bartman won't play in Rzeszów for next season- message for All except muse and ladybugg.

Now for muse and ladybugg- Few minutes ago Adam Góral, Boss of Resovia in live interview said that Bartman won't play in Rzeszów for next season. But that means nothing maybe He will stay :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: that source isn't good :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Bartman also was during that interview and also said thank You to all Fans or Rzeszów, He will leave Poland but also admit that He will go to holidays with Girlfriend now and maybe He will come back not as an unmarried..

Yeah, and I believe I was the one to write about Bartman here first. My remark was not about Bartman, I just used him as an EXAMPLE. And yet you still don't get it. Thinking doesn't hurt. Really. You should try it sometime, I recommend.

• I'm not talking about Bartman, 'cause for me it was obvious he's going to leave Asseco Resovia.

I meant Leon in Resovia, for example. This rumor comes from last season transfer window (looks like I have to repeat it again) and smart journalist of website, where such a thing is written wanted to make a stupid joke for naive people.

Sad you're laughing at me.

Info about Leal is knew in FanClub of Resovia since 2-3 weeks even Kowal something said about that during meet so maybe last year that was joke - tell the truth I didn't hear about that - but at the moment no.

• Yeah, and I believe I was the one to write about Bartman here first. My remark was not about Bartman, I just used him as an EXAMPLE. And yet you still don't get it. Thinking doesn't hurt. Really. You should try it sometime, I recommend.

23 years old and distortes the facts as little Baby. So childish.

• Maybe ladybugg is crying now so... taaaaaaaraaaaaa.. You are in hidden camera :D I only wound You up :D At least You control Your emotions very well I wainted for explosion but You aren't Fanatic from Turkey at least. Here You are :flower: :lol:

• Maybe ladybugg is crying now so... taaaaaaaraaaaaa.. You are in hidden camera :D I only wound You up :D At least You control Your emotions very well I wainted for explosion but You aren't Fanatic from Turkey at least. Here You are :flower: :lol:

Whatever makes you feel better, hun.

• Whatever makes you feel better, hun.

Who did say that I feel better :D I noticed that sometimes You lose control with emotions and behaviour as Rebel from Bartosiewicz song, especially against Kaziyski. But from other hand- was sich liebt, das neckt sich.

• Official news - Akhrem in Sovia for 2 more years.

EDIT: Nowakowski and Lotman as well.

• Mods pls clear out this topic, last 100 posts are about rumors not transfers :aww:

Well, at this time of the year it's mostly rumours anywhere. Only renewal of contracts might be taken for granted. So... there's not much we can do :)