Turkish League 2014/15

• polen should have stayed longer not only for awhile, i dont care what the result would be all im interested in is for her to regain her confidence, they have babat as middle

Once again, Fenerbahce is a terrible choice for young players. I'm really sorry for telling this but all Fenerbahce cares is short term success, I don't believe that their management encourages young players development or helping them to gain their confidence etc. I hope Polen and Meliha will do much better than the earlier examples. However giving chance to a young player the first time in such an important game is also very challenging for the young players.

• Bad Montano, only 9% in attack :what:

• nah it's in the coach, management only picks the players but it is the coach who controls who to give a lot of playing time, who to give less, challenging for the young player but they will grow from it

• VB is a good team....Fb needs time to be a good group against good teams..Montano was very bad..i dont know whats her problem,Elif's sets yes but couldn not be only reason for the performance..Bauer wasnt as efficient as before..setter Elif is playing badly...both against Ecv now against Vb..second setter Ezgi is also not playing well....she is trying to do something different but it didnt work in these two matches..she is getting the chance to play and should benefit from that better...Kim or Merve's trying to cover Meliha in reception isnt a good idea..setter Elif should trust in her at times ,rather than setting to Montano a lot...

• that's the reason why you must play your bench more, of course it would be a not so good idea if this is the championship match but we are still in the 1st stage of regular season which is why you can experiment a little. vb is a good team with a smart coach fb is a good team with a mediocre coach

• It's pretty early in the season to talk about any team but it's funny how people here spoke about Vakif as the weakest from all top 4 teams and it looks like they are the strongest so far..There are many things which should get better they would be great if they continue like this.. Gozde should be rested for a couple od matches both in TL and CL IMO.. She had a very tiring season with the NT and with Vakif before that, so Costa for Cl and Guldeniz for TL would look OK..

The biggest question mark for me is Di Kriujf's transfer.. She looked great in Piacenza then her level dropped a lot this summer, and she is not impressive in Vakif so far.. Gio wanted to have her for the CL probably, but with her level dropping and Bahar and especially Kubra doing great this summer I see no reason for he to play even in CL, and that would be a pity for her.. But lets see

• It's pretty early in the season to talk about any team but it's funny how people here spoke about Vakif as the weakest from all top 4 teams and it looks like they are the strongest so far..There are many things which should get better they would be great if they continue like this.. Gozde should be rested for a couple od matches both in TL and CL IMO.. She had a very tiring season with the NT and with Vakif before that, so Costa for Cl and Guldeniz for TL would look OK..

The biggest question mark for me is Di Kriujf's transfer.. She looked great in Piacenza then her level dropped a lot this summer, and she is not impressive in Vakif so far.. Gio wanted to have her for the CL probably, but with her level dropping and Bahar and especially Kubra doing great this summer I see no reason for he to play even in CL, and that would be a pity for her.. But lets see

i agree with you..

.so far, EcV with De La Cruz and Vb looked a little better than Fb....De La Cruz also needs some rest like Gözde.. setter Elif was ok last season but she isnt ok so far..Montano needs some time to have a better connection with Elif and her teammates.....on EcV : .Neslihan hasnt served her jump serves yet..she has been serving float serves..this mean she isnt fully recovered and needs some time.Larson's attacks arent as efficient as in Kazan..she needs time too...except her fantastic sets !! Nilay's connection with the middles will seem to be better and better if she keep on being a starter....on Fb : Meliha should play in TL more...Richard's shape also not good..Polen should step it up....now..only Eda and Kim looked ok to mey eyes..

btw...Beşiktaş's young Opp Nazlı Alkan (18-yo) looked talented to my eyes...d like to follow this girl..

• i agree with you..

.so far, EcV with De La Cruz and Vb looked a little better than Fb....De La Cruz also needs some rest like Gözde.. setter Elif was ok last season but she isnt ok so far..Montano needs some time to have a better connection with Elif and her teammates.....on EcV : .Neslihan hasnt served her jump serves yet..she has been serving float serves..this mean she isnt fully recovered and needs some time.Larson's attacks arent as efficient as in Kazan..she needs time too...except her fantastic sets !! Nilay's connection with the middles will seem to be better and better if she keep on being a starter....on Fb : Meliha should play in TL more...Richard's shape also not good..Polen should step it up....now..only Eda and Kim looked ok to mey eyes..

btw...Beşiktaş's young Opp Nazlı Alkan (18-yo) looked talented to my eyes...d like to follow this girl..

Right before the game with FB I praised Nilay and then she played horrible.. Her sets to the middles were off many times, it's pretty obvious when you have a middle as Poljak and can't use her properly.. I think as soon as Assuman returns she'll get her starting position.. I don't know if Nilay is one of those players who playes good only when coming off the bench.. She saved vakif many many times when she played there, but when she was supposed to be a starter in Fener, 2 years ago (remember she started before Elif) she also played bad.. So maybe she is not that kind of player, who can be a leading player..

• Right before the game with FB I praised Nilay and then she played horrible.. Her sets to the middles were off many times, it's pretty obvious when you have a middle as Poljak and can't use her properly.. I think as soon as Assuman returns she'll get her starting position.. I don't know if Nilay is one of those players who playes good only when coming off the bench.. She saved vakif many many times when she played there, but when she was supposed to be a starter in Fener, 2 years ago (remember she started before Elif) she also played bad.. So maybe she is not that kind of player, who can be a leading player..

well..some say/claim this indeed...maybe true maybe not...Asuman prefers to play more with wings...on the other hand,Nilay likes setting to middles though her sets arent proper at times..i cant imagine Asuman setting to Poljak and Fürst a lot balls..however i can do when it is Nilay. but .at the moment Asuman deserves to be a starter..

• Well Vakifbank is still playing the best team game in the league and I'm one of those that think Vakifbank is not as strong as before. Among the top 3, Vakifbank looked the weakest in the beginning of the season. However Lucia Bosetti's injury is a great factor for Fenerbahce's bad game and we don't know how she will perform when she is back either. Eczacibasi is a better team than Vakifbank this season IMO, and they showed it by beating them.
    In Vakifbank, Sheila's performance is surprisingly good. She is serving great and killing the ball when needed, she is a real professional and showing her experience. Moreover Guldeniz is surprisingly doing a good job in times that Gözde is playing bad. It is fair to say that these two players are the X-factors for Vakifbank. I still think that they will play much better with Rasic-Kubra duo, especially so that Kubra attacks slides.
    Fenerbahce has a major problem, they have great players but foreign players rule is killing them. Both Elif and Ezgi are not directing their spikers well at all, in contrast they are demotivating their spikers. On the other hand if Leo plays, then Meliha has to be on court together with another Turkish MB. We remember how Leo has been performing last season in GsD, so I don't expect much from her, however her set quality is still amazing and not comparable to Ezgi & Elif. Meliha is really bad in reception and can't attack properly either. She has to learn to do one of the other, otherwise we will forget her name next season. Looks like the best line up for Fenerbahce at the moment is: Leo-Montano, Kim-Meliha, Elif-Gökcen. The question is, do they have a Turkish OH besides Meliha that can sub :?:

• best lineup for fb without lucia: same with & but middles will be eda and babat/gocken but then i also believe that there is a possibility that leo might not be needed so much for tl if she establishes a connection with elif then she and kim will be dangerous the only question is meliha if she does not improve then a finals appearance is out of the question.

• best lineup for fb without lucia: same with & but middles will be eda and babat/gocken but then i also believe that there is a possibility that leo might not be needed so much for tl if she establishes a connection with elif then she and kim will be dangerous the only question is meliha if she does not improve then a finals appearance is out of the question.

I think Leo should get more chances in the 2nd half of the season to establish better connections with her teammates. Last year Fenerbahce made the same mistake with Glass where they tried to use her in playoffs. I don't trust Elif & Ezgi, so Polen can replace Montano and they can play with Lucia, Kim and Leo. Fenerbahce should have transferred a good receiving OH for the bench such as Cansu Cetin, I don't know how they made such a simple mistake.

• so far amongst top 4 (including GsD,not Idmanocağı ,fourth in the rankings)

C.Bosetti, J.Larson,Montano and Bauer arent playing well..

Mejiners,De La Cruz,Kim YK, N.Centoni,Poljak,Vasileva,Sheila,Rasiç,Fürst,,Robin are playing well or Ok.

• so far amongst top 4 (including GsD,not Idmanocağı ,fourth in the rankings)

C.Bosetti, J.Larson,Montano and Bauer arent playing well..

Mejiners,De La Cruz,Kim YK, N.Centoni,Poljak,Vasileva,Sheila,Rasiç,Fürst,,Robin are playing well or Ok.

GsD should definitely transfer a good MB and replace Melis. Ezgi can very well replace C.Bosetti in the Turkish league. I dont see a gap between them.