2015 FIVB World League

• 12 teams is the best possible format, should have never been changed. All teams from Div II final 4 are capable to grab wins from the top 8 in their day.

• I hope his injury is not that serious.
    First because I think Italy really needs him and second because I want to see him in my city :whistling:

• Special guest. 8)

Is the blonde his girlfriend? I've read something about Polish girlfriend some months ago

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• yes and future wife i read about their wedding this summer

If there is not too much bureacracy in Poland in order to obtain the citizenship..... 8o
    Do you know if Leon is interested playing for Poland? By the way in Italy, if you are a foreigner and marry an italian, you have to wait 2 years before obtaining the citizenship, 3 years if you marry an italian but you live abroad.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Leon is supposed to get the Polish citizenship this month as he applied for it two years ago.Then he needs to wait for about 2 years to get a permission to play for the Polish NT. The period may be slightly shorter or longer even up to 4 years. Everything depends on the Cuban Federation, the Polish Federation and FIVB.

• If there is not too much bureacracy in Poland in order to obtain the citizenship..... 8o
    Do you know if Leon is interested playing for Poland? By the way in Italy, if you are a foreigner and marry an italian, you have to wait 2 years before obtaining the citizenship, 3 years if you marry an italian but you live abroad.

yes he wants to play for Poland and in Poland is the same he must wait for 2 years but president of our federation sent documents to president of Poland and time waiting can be reduced ^^ we are informed every week about this topic whats going on

• What are your OH options if he cannot play during F6?

Antonov, he's the only remaining. Great attacker, but poor digger

• France should not have been in Group 2 this year, which such a dominating performance only losing 1 point from the maximum in their 11 matches so far.

Not underrating their performance but just check their opponents. None of them belongs even to group 2. Canada is not worse than France but had the misfortune to be in much tougher group so will miss the F4.

• France is a great team and personally I think it's going to be in the elites of volleyball for the next 10 years, but in order to deserve to stay in group 1 France must have steady performances at top level every year. Usually France make an exploit once in a while and then comes back in the mediocrity.
    They did a great Worlds championship last year, now they need to confirm as a top team in World League group 2, then final 6 and Eurovolley in October. Thereafter France can be in group 1 every year

• laikon. Zaystev, Antonov and Massari.

• I'd rather love a real Polish team @@ They have many talent players, why they need more by this way !?

Leon feels affection to Poland. After leaving Cuba he is registered in Poland from 2012, just living like normal citizen after club seasons in Russia. He had many proposals playing for Russia, Turkey and he refused. He wants to marry Polish girl, wants to have normal family. He can strenghten team and increase rivarlies. He doesn't want any money. There is possibility reduce time and let Leon play in Rio Olympics.