2015 / 2016 Transfer News

• PGE Skra signed new substitution for Wlazły (attacker) and new substitution for Winiarski/Conte(opposite hitter). Both from Balkans. Rumours: Milos Nikic/Todor Skrimov

Julien Lyneel in Asseco Resovia

None of the above players is an opposite ;) So there is gotta be another replacement of Wlazly.

Source about Lyneel?

• Georgi Bratoev in Trento rumors say. They still need two setters, just I'm not sure how he will feel as a backup of an 18 years old kid.
    How many OH's does Asseco Resovia have now? Penchev stays, now Lyneel coming as well?

Lyneel is needed as much as Penchev who stays

Kurek is more attacker than opposite hitter for now

https://twitter.com/lewmarcin journalist of Asseco, last post "tomorrow july, transfer from Montpellier will be announced"
    (it's clear who)

• PGE Skra signed new substitution for Wlazły (attacker) and new substitution for Winiarski/Conte(opposite hitter). Both from Balkans. Rumours: Milos Nikic/Todor Skrimov

Source? By the way, Winiarski and Conte are not opposite while Wlazly is. Why Skra want to change all its spikers and the beginning of July? This is a crazy and dangerous because most of the best spikers are under contract right now (even Nikic who has a contract until 2016 with Fenerbache and Skra should pay a buy-out). There is a problem regarding Skra's budget?

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Source? By the way, Winiarski and Conte are not opposite while Wlazly is. Why Skra want to change all its spikers and the beginning of July? This is a crazy and dangerous because most of the best spikers are under contract right now (even Nikic who has a contract until 2016 with Fenerbache and Skra should pay a buy-out). There is a problem regarding budget?

Sorry mistake I didn't mean substitution I meant back-up for Wlazły, backup for Conte and Winiarski :aww:

• Sorry mistake I didn't mean substitution I meant back-up for Wlazły, backup for Conte and Winiarski :aww:

Ah ok :thumbup:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Has Latina problem with its budget? I read about reducing, several players may be on sale like Skrimov

Yes, they reduced their budget. Starovic moved to Verona and probably Urnaut will move to Trento just like Van de Voorde. Skrimov at the moment there are not some rumors about his future in the italian news

• Canadian MB Rudy Verhoeff and chinese setter Shibo Yu to SWD powervolleys Düren.

German OH Moritz Reichert from Friedrichshafen to newly promoted United Volleys Rhein/Main (old name: TG Rüsselsheim).

American OH Daniel Tublin from Stanford University to TV Ingersoll Bühl. Czech OH Richard Mauler has to leave the club.

Polish setter Wojciech Kwiecien to VSG Coburg/Grub.

• Martin Stoev announced in his Facebook profile that his team, Tomis Constanta, has signed Ventsislav Ragin (Bulgarian, MB, 200 cm, 23-year-old, Dobrudzha 07 (Bulgaria)). Ragin played at the EG.

• Asseco Resovia absolutely gone wild

Gordon Perrin and Julien Lyneel are new players and Penchev may stay
    There is also Achrem after injury, Śliwka Kurek attacker Schops backup attacker

8| 8| 8| 8|

• Francois Lecat (Belgian NT, OH, 22-year-old, Noliko Maaseik) goes to Calzedonia Verona. Source: club's website

Maurice Torres (Puerto Rican NT, OPP, 24-year-old, Exprivia Molfetta) goes to CMC Ravenna. Source: club's website

• Kurek will be probably OP in Resovia :wavy: it seems that Edgar in Resovia was another rumour :whistle:
    can someone give any reliable source that either Lyneel or Perrin or both are going to play in Resovia ?( it seems that they have at least one free slot for OH because they have 5 WS right now (Schoeps, Kurek, Akhrem, Penchev and Śliwka).

ZAKSA with good moves :thumbsup:
    Skra with such weak transdfers :aww: only backups, noone reliable
    JW will rely on youngsters, Lebedew as head coach is surprise :D
    Cretu took some from his NT guys to his club

And any clue where can Ebadipour join? :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Skra with such weak transdfers :aww:only backups, noone reliable

At least Skra has some backups. On the contrary, in order to find the money for Lucas we destroied our bench, which doesn't exist right now :aww:

• Skrimov is world class player, If he goes to Skra that would not be bad transfer. He is key player for Bulgarian NT and for Latina's success in the playoffs.

• At least Skra has some backups. On the contrary, in order to find the money for Lucas we destroied our bench, which doesn't exist right now :aww:

well, S backup, OP backup and especially L are weaker :wacko: why did they get rid of Zatorski year ago? :aww: because director's son, Piechocki must play :!: at least I'm not angry because Paweł joined ZAKSA :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Skrimov is world class player, If he goes to Skra that would not be bad transfer. He is key player for Bulgarian NT and for Latina's success in the playoffs.

"world class" is too much, imho. Good player? Yes, but the great OHs are among other people. The key player were mostly Urnaut and Starovic. By the way I like Skrimov, I don't think he's a top player at the moment but he can improve :thumbup: