2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• is Montano or Brakocevic not too expensive for Chemik to buy ?

How can they be too expensive when they have not much of a choice? Only if they prefere to skip the next season. Dont forget there is Hooker too. I dont see many wealthy clubs in need of an opposite.

• Actually Larson was the best scorer of the team considering the four competitions (turkish league, Turkish Cup, Champions League, Club World Championship) Eczacibasi played last season.

source

There is this trend of not being satisfied with the foreigners by the turkish users I really don't understand. It seems like no one is good enough for their league, then numbers (which actually say a lot, but not everything) say the opposite. :roll:

i did like Larson performance in CL and WCCH but i didnt like her in TL..

• do you think this squad can do better than last season?

Yes. Izabela Bełcik will be second setter (first will be Wolosz) and Iza is better than Rabka, Wolosz better than Maja
    Brakocevic/Montano/Hooker are better than Bjelica
    Havelkova is better than Malagurski
    Maj (for me) is better than Zenik

• How can they be too expensive when they have not much of a choice? Only if they prefere to skip the next season. Dont forget there is Hooker too. I dont see many wealthy clubs in need of an opposite.

imo..there should still be some good clubs to buy them in europe or world..i dont mean Chemik is a bad club..Brakovecis is more suitable for europen volley,Montano's ups and downs are more than Brako.

• do you think this squad can do better than last season?

Wołosz > Ognjenovic (good modern combination setting)
    Bełcik > Rabka setters on the bench
    Maj Erwardt > old Zenik Barbachowska with many problems with receiving
    Havelkova > Malagurski who couldn't play + Glinka can stay
    And I think the most depends on which new OPP they will sign, but she must be better than Bjelica if they let her go while last season I remember they claimed she is good investment for future lol.

• Yes. Izabela Bełcik will be second setter (first will be Wolosz) and Iza is better than Rabka, Wolosz better than Maja

im not that sure if Wolosz is better than Maja..she hasnt proved anything yet on highest level but Maja did ;)
    agree that those opps are way better than Bjelica
    Malagurski was injuried so we cant compare those two..i think a healty Malgurski may be better at attacking than Havelkova

• Yes. Izabela Bełcik will be second setter (first will be Wolosz) and Iza is better than Rabka, Wolosz better than Maja

I don't agree with you. Maja wasn't the best in the CL but you can't say Wolocz is better than her.. Joana has been that good this last 2 seasons, Maja is a world class setter and to say Wolocz is better we have too see it for quite some time, not some months
    About Bjelica I agree
    You shouldn't compare Havelkova to Malagurski but to Glinka.. And she is a weaker hitter, a better receiver..

• I don't agree with you. Maja wasn't the best in the CL but you can't say Wolocz is better than her.. Joana has been that good this last 2 seasons, Maja is a world class setter and to say Wolocz is better we have too see it for quite some time, not some months
    About Bjelica I agree
    You shouldn't compare Havelkova to Malagurski but to Glinka.. And she is a weaker hitter, a better receiver..

But Havelkova to replace Malagurski , not Glinka.;)

• im not that sure if Wolosz is better than Maja..she hasnt proved anything yet on highest level but Maja did ;)
    agree that those opps are way better than Bjelica
    Malagurski was injuried so we cant compare those two..i think a healty Malgurski may be better at attacking than Havelkova

I think Joanna's style of setting is more modern and she plays more with MB while Maja doesn't like. Also Wołosz is the setter of second team in Europe while Maja isn't.
    Malagurski in good form can be better than Havelkova but when Malagurski was healthy last time? She didn't bring anything to Police so we can sum up her like she wasn't there.

• I think Joanna's style of setting is more modern and she plays more with MB while Maja doesn't like. Also Wołosz is the setter of second team in Europe while Maja isn't.
    Malagurski in good form can be better than Havelkova but when Malagurski was healthy last time? She didn't bring anything to Police so we can sum up her like she wasn't there.

well..if Wolosz style fits Chemik better then we can watch a better team than last season..i think we can expect a better team...if new impel and Sopot can raise the level in polish league then we can watch a better prepared Chemic for the CL..

• well..if Wolosz style fits Chemik better then we can watch a better team than last season..i think we can expect a better team...if new impel and Sopot can raise the level in polish league then we can watch a better prepared Chemic for the CL..

The most important thing is still our women national team, if we rebuild our strenght everything will be easier to get every year better players to our league and brings more sponsors. Both things are connected with each other.
    Police will be much better team in next season, because in my opinion too many old players were there and game was really slow plus unexperienced OPP.

• very strong with Hildebrand ? ?(
    maybe Hildebrand sytle fits better and she as starter reaches her best shape then we can watch a better Kristin who knows!

She didn't play in Fenerbahce, but in Turkish clubs many good players are wasted on the bench while season before she had good season as a starter that's why she attracts Fenerbahce attention? Am i wrong?

• Fb transfrerred her to have a deeper bench

Lol she agreed with that it was her choice but before she had really good season and she has a big experience from many leagues top clubs. Did you critize other good players who had little chance to play in Turkish clubs like her so they go to play in starting to other clubs in Europe? Don't you think many good clubs in Europe want to have OH like her? Of course instead of main Turkish clubs.

• Lol she agreed with that it was her choice but before she had really good season and she has a big experience from many leagues top clubs. Did you critize other good players who had little chance to play in Turkish clubs like her so they go to play in starting to other clubs in Europe? Don't you think many good clubs in Europe want to have OH like her? Of course instead of main Turkish clubs.

of course she can be a starter in many clubs in europe...Bauer-Fürst-Hildebrand-Robin-Leo etc these players can be starters in many clubs..actually i had expected more from Hildebrand when i heard Fb bought her but Hildebrand's performance in Fb was not enough to be a starter for a team like fb...due to Bosetti's injury she was the starter..

• She played until Bosetti comes.About half of the season.. I think dont raise your expectations, you may be disappointed :whistling:

I still think many good clubs in Europe want to have OH like her because their OHs are just weaker. The world is not only Turkey. There are other good players like Meijners, Vasileva who are no longer needed in Turkey they chosed also other clubs so why this noise?