Request: Panam Games Final CUB-BRA

• Thanks for the info LothiePG :)

Good to hear that :) Hope to see her playing again soon! :wink2:

• I was at the matche Brasil x Cuba in Maracanazinho......

First.....actually Jaque wasnt suspended yet.....only in Italy.....so actually she could had played Pan....the reason she didnt is that Zé Roberto was afraid that the International Confederation suspended her during Pan....so Brail would have to stay with 11 players only....so he decided to to call her.....
    2º....she didnt knew about the substence...she is inocent.....the problem is that she buy this product in Italy....and since she does not spek italian very well, she asked the girl who was selling if the product was totaly natural....and the girl of course response that yes.....the problem is that she didnt call Brasil' national team doctor to confirme that......how usualy is done....so she was catch.....but she will soon be back to national team....
    3º....Cubans were very desrespectful to Brasilians....and the puplic didnt booed their natinal anthem....the public only booed during the matche...you know....for cheering for Brasil....when Cuba was gonna serve....this kind of thing.....and they scream a lot during the matche for Brasilian players....but on the game they deserved to win.....but I think is more than time for the International federation do something about it....because they use this as a weapon to win the game....is like this everymatche....specially games against Brasil and Italy....and it's smething agaisnt volleyball rules!!!!!
    Well, It's what I think...... :wink2:
    I hope you understand now....what happened here in Rio... :wink2:

• Hm.. I see.. Thanks for the story joanamss! :D Appreciate it.

I'm just concern how Jaque feel.. For sure, she was so upset :( Well, lesson learned for her. I hope she's ok.. :)

Is she with the NT today in WGP? If she is, she can't play right?

• Quote from "alc01"

Is she with the NT today in WGP? If she is, she can't play right?

No, she is not in WGP. Jaqueline, Fofão, Walewska and Mari won't play this year, although they are inscribed. They will be back at World Cup, except Mari, because we don't know if Ze Roberto is going to bring her back.

• Quote from "Matthias"

Thanks so much!! Nice to see you here, I already enjoyed your videos on youtube a lot :)

....BUT my computer can't play the files, neither Windows Media Player nor VideoLAN, I only get audio but no video :?

Thank you very much for this long waited game to watch!

Mathias, I downloaded set 4 (I need to wait some sometime to download the others)..... and I could watch it without problems...... I recommend you to use Divx to watch this game to enjoy the good quality of the image. :D

• Finally, someone posted it! hehehe Thanks a million :D

Matthias: I had the same problem - all sound, no video. Good thing I have a codec checker, and it said it was encoded using fmp4. An easy check in Google, and voila, missing codec downloaded and problem solved :lol: