Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2019-2020

• this is too anxiety filled for me 8)

• anyone with a stats between Ageo vs Toray pls?

Congrats Saitama Ageo Medics.

Congrats Jaja

1st Time in semis for Ageo.

😭😭😭😭😭

• automatic final 4 for Saitama even a loss tomorrow against NEC.

😁😁😁😁😁

• anyone with a stats between Ageo vs Toray pls?

I don't know if you can see this page without an account, but they will show up here shortly.

Did you watch the Saitama match?

• I don't know if you can see this page without an account, but they will show up here shortly.

Did you watch the Saitama

at 365 stream, watch the 4th and 5th set, i just love how Jaja grow in JVL, i think she block 3 times Kulan in that 5th set 😁😁😁

• automatic final 4 for Saitama even a loss tomorrow against NEC.

😁😁😁😁😁

Denso - 6 pts (1-1)

Saitama - 5 pts (2-0)

Toray - 5 pts (1-1)

NEC - 2 pts (0-2)

A 3/4-set loss by Saitama tomorrow will eliminate them if Toray wins in any number of sets against Denso.

Saitama isnt assured yet.

• at 365 stream, watch the 4th and 5th set, i just love how Jaja grow in JVL, i think she block 3 times Kulan in that 5th set 😁😁😁

I'm downloading the match now from live365. will watch it in the morning. Jaja's great. I hope she has a long term contract with Saitama

• feels like a party-pooper post but you're right :huh:

still Toray has to beat Denso and NEC has to beat Saitama , so ... close enough :S

• Winner of Denso-Toray is in. They will reach 7 or 8 points, but 2 wins.

If Toray wins in 5, Saitama must win as Denso hits 7 points, but with Denso 1 win and Saitama with 3 wins. Saitama is in.

If Toray wins in 3/4, Saitama must win 2 sets to reach 6 points. They will be tied with Denso on points, but Saitama with 2 wins to Denso’s 1 win.

If Denso wins in 5, Toray is at 6 points, 1 win. Saitama must win 2 sets to reach 6 points. Saitama with 2 wins gets in.

If Denso wins in 3/4, Saitama is in.

Oddly Denso-Toray is the first match, better match first?

• In Group B

Okayama 6 pts, 2-0

JT Marvelous 6 pts, 1-1

Toyota Auto Body Queenseis 5 pts, 1-1

Hisamitsu 1 pt, 0-2

winner of Okayama-JT is in at 8 points.

If Okayama win, they will finish first with 3 wins.

If Okayama win in 5, Toyota must win to get in. Toyota reaches 7 points but 2 wins and JT also at 7 points, would only have 1 win.

If Okayama win in 3/4, Toyota needs 2 sets to reach 6 points with JT. Toyota would win sets ratio tiebreaker as teams would also be tied on wins.

If JT win in 3/4, they will finish first at 9 points.

If JT win in 5, and Toyota wins in 3/4, Toyota will finish first due to sets ratio as they would be tied on points and wins.

If JT win in 5 and Toyota wins in 5, JT is first at 8 points. Okayama and Toyota tied at 7 points and 2 wins. Toyota wins sets ratio of Okayama (8-5 to 8-7).

If JT win in 5 and Toyota loses in 5, JT and Okayama are in. Okayama 7 to Toyota 6 points.

If Toyota loses in 3/4 sets Okayama and JT are in.

• It's too complex. I don't like this abrupt Final 8 format. I want more volleyball. Jockeying for points isn't as fun as winning and losing matches. Have to see what they do next season when there isn't a rush to close early.

The team that doesn't serve, Okayama, got 6 aces against Hisamitsu :huh: Can I get an LOL

• It's odd that both Denso and JT could go home tonight. Denso played all season with a gaping wound on the wings, so that wouldn't be too strange. But JT was pretty impeccable, a couple brain farts, but solid generally.

• Look at Sasaki go !

Well, imagine Sasaki going ! 3/4

• Sasaki is 6/7 :) Good thing I ragged on her all last night :rolll: