Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2019-2020

• Hisamitsu is A team, for what it's worth :)

• yeah

I'm very much Denso obsessed:obey::lol::heart:

Wish the matches were either not in satan's hours (my timezome) or just up somewhere in good quality, but we'll do with what we have for now.

I guess it's an unpopular thing in your threads now to root for a 3-0 Queenseis win? (Go Toyota):dance4:

• NEC / Saitama on QQ

I'm very much Denso obsessed:obey::lol::heart:

Wish the matches were either not in satan's hours (my timezome) or just up somewhere in good quality, but we'll do with what we have for now.

I guess it's an unpopular thing in your threads now to root for a 3-0 Queenseis win? (Go Toyota):dance4:

You're welcome to be unpopular here :rose:

• Correct me if I'm wrong but Saitama is in, correct? I want to root for NEC here because I'm liking this rotation lately.

• Correct me if I'm wrong but Saitama is in, correct? I want to root for NEC here because I'm liking this rotation lately.

Yes they are 2nd in group A, right? Tbh the V-league system makes me go a little:

tenor.gif

But yea, it seems like Toyota, JT, Denso, Saitama could make it. The historic NEC seems eliminated.

• Toyota 14–5 Hisamitsu

• What I'm wondering:

A lot of NT players were also Hisamitsu Springs players if I remember correctly, will the head coach consider some Okayama/Denso/JT players and etc.?

I mean from being unbeatable to not even making the semis is a big fall

• What I'm wondering:

A lot of NT players were also Hisamitsu Springs players if I remember correctly, will the head coach consider some Okayama/Denso/JT players and etc.?

I mean from being unbeatable to not even making the semis is a big fall

And almost not making it to Final 8. Sheesh.

• Wait how come Okayama are not making it? Are any of my calculations even correct XD

It's very weird. That's why I don't pay attention. If you win, you move on. If you lose you go home. Okayama lost. Up to Toyota

NT had a beautifully paved road in a new direction last summer and didn't take it. I doubt they do anything different this year.

• It's very weird. That's why I don't pay attention. If you win, you move on. If you lose you go home. Okayama lost. Up to Toyota

NT had a beautifully paved road in a new direction last summer and didn't take it. I doubt they do anything different this year.

It's sad, you can't speak of growth in 19/20 without mentioning the Seagulls, my god. I liked them but honestly didn't expect them to become such a force this season, you can say you always believed in them! They definitely deserve the semi-finals. Overall this season, they did much better than both Saitama and Toyota being 3rd overall in points/wins.

Even though they sometimes really frustrate me :P I can truly appreciate them. It's like Japanese volleyball x1000 with those ladies and some of them will fool you and spike greatly as well.

• Hisamitsu is Yuki Ishii, Risa Shinabe, and Nana Iwasaka

Toray is Ai Kurogo and Mayu Ishikawa

NEC is Koga

NT starting line up :white: (maybe not Iwasaka but she's captain

Denso's got Mai Okumura, Kanami tashiro (S), Kotoe Inoue (L), and Nabeya

• Kojima did it again 😍

Oh, Hisamitsu / Toyota is on live365. I'm enjoying the NEC match on QQ.

• this is a problem, Japanese NT must be in huge dilemma atm tbh. You just can't help but wonder looking at those names and the current scoreboard. Don't get me wrong, those are talented girls and they have proven themselves before but yea, they currently can't lead their own league. At the same time rebuilding an entire NT in Olympic year is also problematic. I would still add some of the very best players from rising clubs.

• I will probably be alone in this but...

We will miss you Himeji... RIP ;(

If they rig matches in Japan, they should make sure Himeji doesn't relegate to V2. They are too important as role models, and for the direction the V.League said it was going in, a couple years ago