Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• Hylmer said in an interview that he was expecting to put Mari in the starting six in the match against Brasília, but then she got an injury.

I am sure she will be a starter as soon as she recovers. They'll do that to try something different due to their very weak roster. If this doesn't pay off, at least they will benefit from the attention Mari gets in Brazilian media.

• Fran is injured again.. Achilles tendon, will be out for the rest of the season.. Poor girl, she can't catch a break

• when fran was at their peak she made bad choices like go to big teams and be bench

Then when she go to minor teams,injuries starts

• Too bad Pinheiros lost that game.. I like them, but they always seem to be missing something, that next step... Edinara played super well, indeed.. really good to see her in such good form again :heart:

• SESC-Flamengo x Fluminense

EDIT: Link was taken down, but you won't be missing much, one-sided and uneventful mess

• Fluminense is just a mess.

• Fluminense is not a great team but has players capable of doing a good game.

They are missing a Opp player. Dont know if Mari will solve their problems. Mayara seems good as OH with Dayse.

Pinheiros has 2 good opps. Barueri either

• Fluminense seems to have a good youth program, but lord their adult team sucks. I wouldn't be surprised if they failed to reach the playoffs and dropped from the league altogether next season.

• Curitiba (without 3 starters - Ivna, Juju Perdigao and Pietra - and with only 3 bench players) x SESI

• And that's it, Sesi 3x0 :(

Milena has been working her butt off, but it wasn't enough... She has TONS of potential, we will see greater things from her in the future

• Curitiba would probably have been able to take 1 or 2 sets if half of their starter lineup hadn't fall ill, but oh well. MIlena pretty much played by herself tonight.

• And that's it, Sesi 3x0 :(

Milena has been working her butt off, but it wasn't enough... She has TONS of potential, we will see greater things from her in the future

Why she didnt show up on youth NT?

• Why she didnt show up on youth NT?

I have no idea.. I didn't know that she even existed before this season being completely honest with you ... Maybe she's kind of a late bloomer, but not so late? She has time yet, bornt in 2000 and so on... What I do know is that Ze should definitely keep an eye on her

• Curitiba shouldn't have played that last game when they had 3 COVID cases... Now they have 2 more, and finally CBV will postpone their game... The rule of needing a minimal number of cases to be able to ask for postponement is disgusting