Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2020-2021

• This would probably be accurate. Momii wins the title last year as setter and doesn't get chosen.

Don't you think they've already decided who is invited for this year?

The Jan 27 date of last year's announcement was the day after the V.League Final last year. I figure they wait until then so it doesn't distract anyone, but I don't know.

I mentioned reading about the battery of psychological and character tests the players go through to get chosen. I'm sure they are done with those

• I would love to see Matsui vs Seki later...Nakada should be there :box:

If Denso does that I predict they win :box:

[Edit] I do wonder which matches the NT coaches will choose to see. I think Coach Lovebunny is more of the scout but maybe that's just for and from the kiddie groups. He is still the Director of U19 and U20.

• Oops

• At least Denso is starting Goggles over Nakamoto (who is better than I usually give her credit for, but goggles is goggles).

Watch out Toray

• Good thing Himeji's bench is so deep. Their best OH, #15 Aikiho Matsumoto, is on the injured list :(

• sitenoise do you know if Mabashi will play today?

I don't know ... but I highly doubt it. Tragic

• As soon as Matsui steps on court: three straight to Okumura. May be too little too late

• Toray 25–16 Denso

Hitachi 23–25 Saitama

Himeji Toyota .... gee whiz 33–33

• Finally Himeji 35–33

• Seems like Denso only plays defense against Okayama ?(

• Matsui's new haircut and white sneakers ought to be enough to take this set

• But, alas. Toray remains undefeated

• Hitachi :cheesy:

Fuyumi and Rui are having a match. If Uesaka would step up they might pull an upset

• all right! A little Himeji love on that FB page