Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• Tsukuba v NSSU great match

https://www.univas.jp/live/univas_cup/?game=3175

NSSU won the first set , which is only the second set Tsukuba has lost in this tournament. If Tsukuba wins tonight the Championship is pretty much theirs. They play Juntendo tomorrow, last match of the Tournament (a Round Robin).

Tsukuba 9–0 (27/1)

Juntendo 8–1 (24/8)

So Tsukuba could lose to Juntendo tomorrow and beat them on sets (assuming they win tonight)

• I'm enjoying this PFU vs Toyota match so far. Everyone is playing great and spiking strong. All the foreign players are already playing.

That's cool. I think Valdes, Shima, Nabeya is the way to go. And I love Watabiki in the middle

I'm sticking with the Tsukuba match for now but tuned into both the VTV matches and they look and sound like great quality

• In between Tsukuba sets (2–1) ... it looks like PFU is straight up bullying Toyota

• That's cool. I think Valdes, Shima, Nabeya is the way to go. And I love Watabiki in the middle

It's a good combination for PFU, and they finally showing what I expected to see from them last week. I'm also enjoying seeing 4T block in the middle but hit anywhere even backrow. Valdes is playing more confidently now than last week also.

• Seems like Tahara is quite a bit more in sync with the hitters too

I'm also enjoying seeing 4T block in the middle but hit anywhere even backrow.

This is going to be one of my favorite things this year :thumbup:

• Any link for ageo x jt game?

hasn't started yet. 30 minutes

• Toyota players are smiling now, coming alive

• Watabiki is PFU's rockstar today. Love her energy <3

She's glowing :rose:

I see Kagamihara is dressed, has she seen court time?

Tsukuba just won BTW

• The Kurobe NoSmiler stream looks and sounds great as well. I remember this Kurobe arena -- it's where they beat SAGA last year :)Too bad for Kurobe the NoSmilers are eating them up. Be nice for them to have a home win

• Kurobe Junior Sparkles in the House

• My NoSmiler stream just died :(:(

• Natsumi Watabiki - 5 Blocks :rose:

• 4T had a bad game but everyone else did very well

PFU 3–0 Toyota