Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• Any link? Please

I think we're all on the subscription plan but there have been links in the wild for other matches

Try these FB

• Props to Saitama . They looked down and out and now they have forged a lead

The libero action in this match is lovely. Fukudome has reached a new level. Yamagishi is always good. Miiku Iwasawa counts as a libero too

• Who was that who boofed the match set point?

oops

• Fukudome is killing it. Dives in from out of nowhere for a save and then does one of those Moki deals setting Acosta for a back attack :rose:

• These two teams :box::box:

Great fun match :!:

Worthy of a Tie Break

I would have loved to see Denso produce the guts to finish it early but they didn't. I'm impressed they don't look too worried and haven't adopted "loser face"

Yamaguchi is the wild card for Saitama

• Hyodo always looks like a kid in a candy store :thumbup:

• Usually 8–3 in a tie-break is enough to feel comfy about but I'm nervous for Denso

• Kudo aces Yamagishi and Coach Marcos checks his nails :rolll:

• I think this match was both a learning and a growth experience for Denso 3–2 Saitama

• 2021.11.21 Results

Home [-] Away
    Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 Stats Highlights

Denso 3–2 Saitama

26-24

25-23

23-25

18-25

15-11

107–108

YT

Mami Yokota VOM 13/28, 6 blocks ... 10/11 Excellents in service reception :lol: Oh Saitama , you lolly-poppers :rolll:

• I wouldn't be surprised if Yokota replaces Okumura in the NT. Not that it means much but at least she gets in lol

Okumura retired, didn't she? Or do you just mean Yokota will take that open spot?

• Wait did she officially retire? I thought she was just waiting to play overseas or sumn

I just checked her bye bye note. Sounds like retirement to me, but you never know with the google translate