Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• match cancelled ;(

sads

Hitachi with a covid

• At this rate, the Hitachi Covid situation will be a 3-0 win with so few days left in the season.

That's what I'm thinking , too , but it's the thing to do rather than switch the tournament to Winning %.

Let's hope this is all there is from here on out

• swp a lot more comfortable out there. You can tell by her serve

• this might be the worst set for denso

Bit of a head-scratcher. a lot of pancakes came up short

• Yamaguchi starting Set 2 instead of Tamaki. That's surprising

• I wonder if Mizuki Tanaka will get an NT invite. Can't remember if her previous stint was under Manabe or Nakata. She seems like one of the most reliable/dependable players in the league. Explosive , too. Super 'tude as well :thumbup:

• she seems not pressured though, or is it just because of their huge lead in set 1?

I think it just takes a while for imports to find the rhythm of Japanese ball. That recent interview avid posted with her where she acknowledged that the walls may be lower but the back end is hungrey and waiting. She's got to be creative. I think Lorenne has gotten on that bus as well.

I also sense a nice camaraderie between her and YOLO for some reason, which helps

• koga appears out of nowhere from the back!! :heart:

I am loving her back attack this year. A little more aggressiveness in it :rose:

• swp basically on fire :) Receiving a little. She actually dove for ball last set

13/20 at this point

• Studly swinging Uni Girl Rino Furuichi is starting for Himeji. Me likey :rose:

• Shimamura at risk of getting yanked if she doesn't stop scoring so forcefully :) Her and Yamada are so sweetly tough :box: