Olympic Qualification Tournaments - Paris 2024

• I also didn't see the shoe touch the net, even with the zoom window. But clearly Germany got effected by the bad call.

for sure! Flávio was the one who touched the net Brazilian TV showed.

• Grozer is a living legend.

Darlan seems to me like a short version of Grozer.

• Besides Lucarelli Bra NT doesn’t have a world class IH. Adriano has been with NT for a couple of years and I can’t see any improvement.

• Brazil has a huge problem in OH2 and take Lukas Bergman to NT just for him get experience without court time … :hit:

• The connection between Bruno and Lucas is still amazing. But Bruno's level has dropped a lot in recent years.

for sure. Bruno can set properly in the middle but in the pins he is far from doing a good job

• If Brazil didn’t get a spot to Olympics right now and Renan got fired could be a better deal to BRA NT.

• Honorato is an option as defensive OH but today he can’t kill a ball to save his life.

Adriano has been in NT for years now and can’t take responsibility.

Lukas Bergman can be a good prospect but didn’t show up to make a call for the most prestigious tournament of the year lol.

• Renan doesn't trust Fernando? Of course he has disadvantages at the front court. But maybe he can change the rythem.

He hasn’t balls to do that in Brazil.

• I guess Renan really misses Leal.

Leal is a good option as Offensive OH but isn’t like the solution.

• Honorato + Adriano = 0 points till now

• Grozer deserves another Olympics experience.

• Tille lack experiences.

he played good as a Líbero e as a setter

• congrats to Germany!! The spot in Olympics is now really close. Especially if BRA beats Cuba.