Men's CEV Champions League 2023

• Semeniuk-Leon duo will be a mess in passing. Semeniuk is not good at covering the seam in reception

We should give credit to Zaksa's serve. Remembered how they eliminated Lube in CL two years ago.

• it’s not ZAKSA serve the key, but the passing. Heavenly played by the polish team, clearly unsustainable at this level but they picked the right game.:D

• it’s not ZAKSA serve the key, but the passing. Heavenly played by the polish team, clearly unsustainable at this level but they picked the right game.:D

Yeah sure Jan:gone:

They have been playing with the same style for the last few years but guess it’s not sustainable

• Congrats to Zaksa to take game #1. A deserved win. From serve, pass, attack and block. They outplayed Perugia on every level. Without Herrera. It's a 3:0 game. Anastasi is too stubborn. He did not even give Ropret a min.

Perugia need to find their power serve back. If they can not have serve pressure on Zaksa's reception, game #2 will be the same as game #1.

• Yeah sure Jan:gone:

They have been playing with the same style for the last few years but guess it’s not sustainable

cmon man, with this EXACT play are they 4th in the league and lost 3 times (out of four) to Trento this year? They played a great, great game.

• cmon man, with this EXACT play are they 4th in the league and lost 3 times (out of four) to Trento this year? They played a great, great game.

Because they didn't really have a OH2 before Bednorz arrived.

They also have proven to rise to the occasion when it really matters.

And also they literally just won the Polish Cup too

• What a game by ZAKSA! I didn`t expect such a result 3:1:drink: Ofcourse it`s not the end and for sure in next match will be more difficult, because Perugia will play at home and they will not give up, but I hope ZAKSA will win next 2 sets:obey:

• The worst for Zaksa is that they will play a golden set.

And Zaksa is the golden set expert:obey:

they need 2 sets to qualify for final, maybe golden set wouldn`t be needed. I hope so:whistle:

• As a Zaksa fan I'm hoping the same.

As a volleyball fan I'm hoping for a golden set and Zaksa to win:lol:

Aaa ok, that`s fine, but I`m not ready for such a horror:lol: but there is chance for your wishes.We will see:drink:

• Giannelli's pass is predictable for Zaksa's blockers.

Anastasi is too stubborn. He should send Ropret in for a change.

I feel sorry for Ropret. He's a good setter whom Anastasi has no faith in.

• Giannelli's passing is disappointing in CL semi, obviously below his normal level.

• Perugia seems the male version of ECZ.. lolmaybe Oleh with the Polish OH would fit better for this match.