2023/2024 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• Peng Shi-kun might return Sichuan VC.

I know it is not a good choice.

However, who knows that an East Asian MB, could he become the main MB of the teams in European League?

At least, I don't find one!

Japanese League truly hardly gives him more development on the skill of MB.

I miss Zhang Zhe-jia if he weren't injured in 2015.

Maybe he could be the first one.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Where will play Moritz Reichert?

If I good understand He was in First Team after Regular Season and 2nd in MVP Awards.

• Lanza to Taranto (official!)

Lorenzetti to Perugia (rumored)

• Kyle Russell and Lanza to Taranto

Staforini to Cuneo (Cisterna where are u???)

• Ferre Reggers to Milano (GLP reported it now, but we knew it for months), maybe Realista knows something more about him?

• Not GLP, but Valeria Benedetti, and because I wrote a thread about him on twitter earlier today, haha:

Do you confirm it? Because in Belgian press it was mentioned couple of times behind a question mark, not as a confirmed info.

i didn’t read the tweet, sorry😰

President Fusaro told me and a couple friends of mine that he bought a Belgian opposite for next year but he didn’t remember the name, so we guessed that this was Ferre. Maybe these Belgian rumors are true…

• can you link me the interview where he told that he will play in Italy?

• i didn’t read the tweet, sorry😰

President Fusaro told me and a couple friends of mine that he bought a Belgian opposite for next year but he didn’t remember the name, so we guessed that this was Ferre. Maybe these Belgian rumors are true…

No worries, I'm not that influential, haha.

I read suggestion about Reggers in Milano here, what's kind of bizarre, this is official Roeselare website, haha:

https://knackvolley.be/nieuwsi…pische-finalewedstrijden/

Here it says Milano is a leader to acquire Reggers:

https://www.hln.be/sport/roese…enstitel-vieren~a91b18ae/

Maybe he'll join Milano with his girlfriend? I don't know if she's that good tho.

He told that he'll play in Italy here, but it is behind paywall:

https://www.hbvl.be/cnt/dmf20230427_97150308

• Thank you man, I read it all now, the one behind the paywall too lol. Yeah, it seems that Milano could be the right place, Dirlic will start next season, but Piazza and Milano’s staff are surely not afraid of giving playing time to young generational prospects (this year Lawrence and others didn’t play because they were way under the level required).

• This is good news for Reggers. I have my eyes on him for some time now. A opposite prospect with great potentials.

I wouldn't surprise if he starts in the NT this summer.

He's already been a starting opposite of Belgium NT since last summer.

And I don't think Zanini will return to Tuerlinckx or Van Den Dries considering they're 36 and 34, that would make absolutely zero sense.

• Ebadipour to Piacenza, I will be really happy for him if he can stay in Italy, he wants to stay.

• Linus Weber for 2 more seasons stays in Projekt Warszawa:super: