2 STOILOVIC Filip - Radnicki KRAGUJEVAC 80

3 NEVES ATU Chizoba Eduardo - NANTES Rezé Métropole 62

4 YORDANOV Boyan - AONS Milon NEA Smyrni ATHENS 60

• Play Off:

Río Duero Soria Spain – Turkey Arkas İzmir

AONS Milon Nea Smyrni Greece – France Nantes Rezé Métropole

Aluron CMC Warta Zawiercie Poland – Italy Allianz Milano

SC Prometey Dnipro Ukraine – Turkey Fenerbahçe

• Today Zawierce was CLEARLY better than us. We were gassed, but really they played miles ahead. In Milan it’s going to be another story, but it’s difficult.

• Today Zawierce was CLEARLY better than us. We were gassed, but really they played miles ahead. In Milan it’s going to be another story, but it’s difficult.

to be honest, I expected a way much better match in terms of quality. Zawiercie played a way much better game and on the other side of the net, Milano was not able to enter the game at all in any sense. I respect Zawiercie and their win but I think we are going to see a way much better game next week.

From what I have understood from social media, some players in Milano are sick. Maybe that explains why they were so bad.

• We got our ass beaten. Congrats to Zawierce and their fans, they deserved it

• have you seen the match? There wasn’t any streaming as far as I am concerned. What went wrong?

it was the same as the first game, they put a lot of pressure with the serve and passing game. Lots of blocks by us, but we failed all the important points (Ishikawa 0/4 in counterattack)

• Quarterfinals:

Olympiacos Piraeus Greece – Turkey Arkas İzmir

SVG Lüneburg Germany – Greece AONS Milon Nea Smyrni

Asseco Resovia Poland – Poland Aluron CMC Warta Zawiercie

Greenyard Maaseik Belgium – Turkey Fenerbahçe

• Arkas and Resovia had easy wins over their opponents. I dont expect any suprise in second leg.

It'll be an interesting final between these two teams. Arkas suffered a lot from injuries and made many changes throughout season, cause of that their standing in Turkish League is bad. They are very dangerous team when everyone is healthy and on form.

• Arkas and Resovia had easy wins over their opponents. I dont expect any suprise in second leg.

It'll be an interesting final between these two teams. Arkas suffered a lot from injuries and made many changes throughout season, cause of that their standing in Turkish League is bad. They are very dangerous team when everyone is healthy and on form.

Efe mandiraci is in a great shape. Hope he will have a long and injury-free career from now on.