Hello from Geneva

• Hi everyone from Geneva, Switzerland.

I'm the livestream commentator for 2 clubs in Switzerland's woman national league.

Geneve Volley and Viteos NUC, former CEV CUP finalist.

Can't wait to share informations about Swiss volley ball.

• Curious, how did Lyklema and Reesink perform for Genève this season?

• Hi,

Reesink was fantastic, she's been MVP several times. I still don't know how we managed to have her in Geneva this season. I'm a huge fan of her,

Lyklema... well,,, she's young... her season was... irregular... she made some good games and some bad. Her coach kept confidence to her the whole season.

As she's tall, she blocked a lot.

Service quite good but lots of mistakes.

You can see their games here :

Geneve Volley games

Regards,

• Thanks! Good to hear Reesink did well:)

• Welcome to the forum Matheu! I'm curious about NUC's roster next season. I expect most of their key players would get probably good offers after their phenomenal run in Cev. Do you think they will keep their starters next season?

• Welcome to the forum Matheu! I'm curious about NUC's roster next season. I expect most of their key players would get probably good offers after their phenomenal run in Cev. Do you think they will keep their starters next season?

Hi,

Well, I'm very curious as well.

They announced the contract extension of Meline Pierret, setter of the national team and the signing of Sarah Milz, setter of their second team.

I've seen rumours about Tia Scambray moving to Lodz. Seems strange to me but why not.

They still have to play the final of the championship against Dudingen.