European Qualification for the Olympic Games 2008

• Teams, already qualified for Beijing 2008
    Russia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Serbia, Venezuela, USA and China - host. 12 teams goes into 2 groups. There are quarterfinals, semifinals.

• Watch out! As we say here in Brazil "The higher you put yourself, the higher is the fall" (= the more you go around telling people how good you are, the more you will suffer when things go wrong for your team)

:drink: true words!

"To get from the sport what I have got,
    rain what you really like,
    always work at least a little more than you are asked to
    and believe that everything that happens to you
    is leading you to the TOP!"
    Ivan Miljković

• "Big morsel ate, but big word don't say" -This is what we say in Bulgaria :teach:

Superbobo,

I know "Superbobo" is a nickname for Yordanov, is that correct?

Does it mean anything at all in Bulgaria? Because in brazilian portuguese super = super and bobo = idiot. So his nickname in portuguese actually means "Super Idiot" :lol:

• Does it mean anything at all in Bulgaria? Because in brazilian portuguese super = super and bobo = idiot. So his nickname in portuguese actually means "Super Idiot" :lol:

In Polish "superbobo" means something like "super baby" :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Superbobo,

I know "Superbobo" is a nickname for Yordanov, is that correct?

Does it mean anything at all in Bulgaria? Because in brazilian portuguese super = super and bobo = idiot. So his nickname in portuguese actually means "Super Idiot" :lol:

So, for you DJ Bobo is DJ Idiot :lol: . Bobo we call Boris and also Boian (Yordanov in this case). Don't worry I know some words in other languages (among them I think one was portuguese) which are very funny in Bulgarian.

• The nickname only shows the people's love - this is the most important thing.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona