New user from Italy

• Oops I forgot to introduce myself. How impolite.

Hello ladies and gentlemen.
    First of all, my reputation precedes me 8) I won the IVC league @ Fantavolleycup (Italian Serie A1) as an unregistered reader of this forum.
    I am a Physics undergraduate in my hometown Bologna, Italy. This lovely town owes its accolades in sports to basketball mainly, and few know of a volleyball team that wore a black and yellow uniform on the Serie A courts in the 80s to 00s, named Zinella. The club had the privilege to host my illustrious career, from the first steps to the "under-18". The move to a full-time setter role was a natural consequence of my uncanny ability to shank passes and spikes alike.
    Regardless of the praises I used to receive from my coach, I had to quit. I wasn't suited for it because I am a sociophobic.
    I'm better off being an avid sports watcher, analyst, fantasy-manager and occasional fan.

• Oops I forgot to introduce myself. How impolite.

Hello ladies and gentlemen.
    First of all, my reputation precedes me 8) I won the IVC league @ Fantavolleycup (Italian Serie A1) as an unregistered reader of this forum.
    I am a Physics undergraduate in my hometown Bologna, Italy. This lovely town owes its accolades in sports to basketball mainly, and few know of a volleyball team that wore a black and yellow uniform on the Serie A courts in the 80s to 00s, named Zinella. The club had the privilege to host my illustrious career, from the first steps to the "under-18". The move to a full-time setter role was a natural consequence of my uncanny ability to shank passes and spikes alike.
    Regardless of the praises I used to receive from my coach, I had to quit. I wasn't suited for it because I am a sociophobic.
    I'm better off being an avid sports watcher, analyst, fantasy-manager and occasional fan.

So this might be the perfect place for you then :) Welcome and have fun! Greetings from another setter :)

• Hi Chagrin! Only a question: sei un Virtus o un Fortitudo? :thumbup:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Born virtussino. I got lucky with it :whistle:

Just like me! Good choice :drink:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Ciao to Italy! :wavy:
    Keep up with the pace on the forum 'cause World League is coming! And of course have fun ;)
    Greetings! :drink: