The Person above you

• Hehe no, when king was writing about that StarNight liked "You´re my heart, you´re my soul", it just came into my mind...I never study anything I write really, its just sudden feelings :lol:

• His favourite number is 8

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• he is sleepless tonight

• His interests are the same as mine :what: But now, I'm just reading a polar, to try to find sleep !

• Her first thought in the morning is reading this forum

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• TPAM said something who would have been able to apply to me too :whistle:

So King, what did you learn this night? :teach: (Emil should be tired having fallen asleep so late )

• She calls for an invitation from Turkish users to watch VTT matches,

i recommend you to ask Starnight or Kadir_8 they live in istanbul :lol:

• TPAM said something who would have been able to apply to me too :whistle:

So King, what did you learn this night? :teach: (Emil should be tired having fallen asleep so late )

Yes, I learned till 5 in the morning :mad:
    Curious how Makanil looks like ? :lol:

• :lol: You must be very cultivated now ! And very tired too :D

This morning, I look like somebody who passed under a train :thumbup:

• She calls for an invitation from Turkish users to watch VTT matches,

i recommend you to ask Starnight or Kadir_8 they live in istanbul :lol:

The invitation works for u too :whistling: Even if u are not living in Istanbul, I always wanted visit Turkey hehe

• she wrote on my fb wall yesterday

• Because it was TPAM's birthday !

• She has just eat cheese and baguette