• Nice one, triglav. I like this kind of music ;)

Here's my favourite song of the band that I'm crazy about. I like this energy.

• triglav_kran, Aerodrom has really fine music, I like 'Obicna ljubavna pesma' very very much :thumbsup:
    And this one I also adore:

Pozdravi! :win:

bella, thanks for sharing this track. I like how it sounds the trumpet in it :thumbup:

And in Sofia the snow is falling... so now something to warm the soul but also to match the nature ^^

(pp. unbelievable! No Plavi Orkestar in this post! :sos: :lol: )

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I just have spent my afternoon with the sounds of Bijelo Dugme making or rather trying to make something edible for dinner. I'm back here and what I see... Balkan music is rocking this thread again :D Awesome tracks, Vasilena! And the second one is soooo well-moody :roll: (just outside my window it's snowing too but I don't really care if we share great songs here improving mood). I'm pretty sure that I heard "Tvoje lice" somewhere before and I liked it from the first moment. Now I know the title and I can enjoy this masterpiece all the time :D

Yesterday, I reminded about the band I was crazy about for a very long time and now every song of it is coming back to my mind. It reminds me about holiday so it's a good choice for me in circumstances that are beyond the window ;)

• Vasilena, I posted Obicna ljibavna pjesma, I like it very much, too. I'll say that I'm a huge fan of Jurica Padjen.

About recently mentioned artist, I posted also a few songs of the great Djordje Balasevic! But as I can't get enough of him, I'm going to persist with him and I will persist with more of his songs:

A couple of songs from the band 4 Asa (Padjen and Alen are two of its' members!). The first one is another cover of Ruzica si bila, the other is a version of the chalga song Lopov(again performed by Alen, with Indira Radic), Shampansko i sulzi is its cover.

And finally, a folk song:

• bella, I like the song very much - it smells like summer! Thanks a lot! :dance6:

triglav_kran, Balasevic IMO, has really specific and influencing timbre + there is always something relaxing and melancholic (even minor) in his songs :thumbup: . I like this one:

About the Ruzica - I'm too much used to the other version and it's a little bit hard to accept this one, but maybe because actually I hear it for the first time I must admit. Somehow I even miss the sound of the dropping water in the beginning of the song :roll:

Is 4 Asa's version after that one with Radic? Anyway, in both Alen's voice sounds great :D

Here's some interesting performance by Plavi Orkestar :lol:

In exYugo it seems everyone sings whatever he likes not really caring about genres ^^

Wild Wild West!

• Guys from Plavi Orkestar are so stylish :lol: and Provincijalka is sooo beautiful :roll:

triglav, what a great version of Ruzica si bila! I like it even though original wins and will stay in my heart forever...

• Balasevic's lyrics are the thing that he is most famous with. Ne lomite mi bagrenje's text is one of the most poetic song lyrics I've ever came across. About his voice - it reminds me of Emil Dimitrov, especially in Samo da rata ne bude. His songs are not all melanholic, here are some that are more lively:

4 Asa's version of Lopov is 1 year after the Indira version.

In exYugo it seems everyone sings whatever he likes not really caring about genres ^^

Which I admire! Splitting music into genres and listening to only one genre is very narrow-minded.

• triglav, what a great version of Ruzica si bila! I like it even though original wins and will stay in my heart forever...

You maybe listened to this, but if you're not - a magnificent live performance. An acoustic version, the audience is terrific:

• Balasevic's lyrics are the thing that he is most famous with. Ne lomite mi bagrenje's text is one of the most poetic song lyrics I've ever came across. About his voice - it reminds me of Emil Dimitrov, especially in Samo da rata ne bude. His songs are not all melanholic, here are some that are more lively:
    [/media]

Yes, there is a lot of contents and creativity in his lyrics, as for the melancholia, it's not really about the rythm of the song or in the music itslef, but in his voice and interpretation, well, at least that's the impact he has on me when listening to him - his performance sounds relaxed and with no tension, so smooth...
    About the resembleness with Emil Dimitrov's voice, I haven't thought, but as you said it know...yes, there is something, indeed, just that Emil Dimitrov has a little bit different manner of singing, but timbres are close.

Which I admire! Splitting music into genres and listening to only one genre is very narrow-minded.

Sameness is boring, variety makes music much more interesting and valuable :thumbup:

Ahhh, emblematic performance, Islamovic's lives are precious. I'm glad that I also had the chance to hear this and many other great songs live on one concert, it was unforgettable experience for me!

This post misses something....oh, yes, ofc! :P

Guys from Plavi Orkestar are so stylish :lol:

Hahha, yeah, aren't they? :lol: in the middle of the 80s :lol: :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• You maybe listened to this, but if you're not - a magnificent live performance. An acoustic version, the audience is terrific:

Woooow... I wish I could be there. I would sing it too though I don't know all lyrics of Ruzica si bila. What I would not remember I would sing in polish ;)

• :obey:

You're right that his voice has like some deep, quiet sadness in it. But I'm also right that his voice resembles Emil Dimitrov's. :lol:

• Guess, that I have to put here something from those serbian, bulgarian, etc. music, but I won't :whistle:

These guys rocks. I just want to say, that I started to listen them not because of Pumped up Kicks :lol: but much earlier.

• Black&White Mariah Carey in Samba de Janeiro style.

Who like who but She has the best ballads in pop category.