The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• From Azeri League thread, Chinese outside hitter and Domincan Setter, Yang Hao and Niverka Marte rumored to be joining Igtisadchi. A Russian middle blocker is also currently in their training camp.

Russian wing-spiker Olga Ergardt confirmed with Baki-Azeryol, as per CEV website.

• Ok people... you won again :)

New setter of Igtisadchi Baku per 100% is Niverka Marte! :)

PS TheUSAFan... what do you have to Niverka Marte? She is very solid setter.

• Ok people... you won again :)

New setter of Igtisadchi Baku per 100% is Niverka Marte! :)

PS TheUSAFan... what do you have to Niverka Marte? She is very solid setter.

Hehe I have nothing against Marte. I think both Dominican setters, Marte and Echenique, just haven't had top level setting training and as a result their technique is not as strong as other countries' setters. Hopefully this will be a great experience for her to train with and learn from an elite setter like Nootsara.

• Igtisadchi ??? :what: :what: They need an OH much more than setter at the moment :woohoo: :woohoo:

Agree with your comment.

• Agree with your comment.

Hao Yang is OH :what: and she is a quite good one among avaible OHs to transfer.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Igtisadchi ??? :what: :what: They need an OH much more than setter at the moment :woohoo: :woohoo:

They signed with OH Paola Ampudia and probably with Hao Yang, but i'm not sure about this. It's very mystery and strange.

Someone can write what Hao was doing by this time (since season in Despar Perugia)?? and why she resigned from National Team? In this year she's 32, so not too old for play on Olympic Games.

• The signing of Dominican Republic's setter Niverka Marte by Igtisadchi Baku is official!!

I wrote it few days ago :P

• Have you seen this:
    http://www.azerisport.com/volleyball/20121120024736120.html

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…z%C5%82a+z+Rabity+Baku%3F! ???

Madelaynne Montaño left Rabita and moved to South Korea?? :white: :white:

• If true, she obviously has a contract that Rabita would have to dissolve. KGC her former club was supposed to have signed Marinkovic but judging from the stats from all of their matches thus far she is not listed on the roster. Could KGC possibly have bought out her contract with Rabita?

• Firstly, voleybolmagazin wrote this news (after they deleted the news), then azerisport based on that site, it seems blokout based on azerisport. :thumbdown:

It is wrong infromation! :whistling: Montano is in Rabita team.

• where are:

Maja Ognjenovic

Renatinha

Chaine Staelens

Ingrid Vissere

???thank's!! :drink:

• Chaine is on Pioneers in Japan, and Renatinha will play for São Bernardo in Brazil.

Maja is not playing anywhere and is taking this time to spend with her family.

I think the same with Visser.

• Can anyone tell me which setters are without club and looking for a new employer? I'm asking regard to the situation in Impel Wroclaw after they fired Kim.

Evelina Asenova TSVETANOVA (S) (BUL) = Nilüfer Belediyesi Bursa (TUR) --->
    -Candace McNamee (S) (USA) = Chateau D'Ax Urbino (ITA) --->
    -Pelin Çelik (S) (TUR) = Azeryolservis Baku (AZE) --->
    -Maja Ognjenović (S) (SRB) = LIU•JO Volley Modena (ITA) --->
    -Jovana Gogić (S) (SRB) = LIU•JO Volley Modena (ITA) --->

These are a few setters that come to mind