The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Smak is going to play in Slovak league in her hometown Kezmarok, probably first match on Saturday

• 4 Dominican players will play in the Peruvian League.

Candida Arias (MB) and Yonkaira Peña (OH) for Universidad San Martín de Porres

Sidarka Nuñez (OPP) and Marianne Fersola (MB) for Universidad Cesar Vallejo

Karla Echenique is trying to gain "native" status in the Puerto Rican League, as she is married to a Puerto Rican. However, the PR Federation wants her to renounce her Dominican citizenship to be eligible to play for the PR NT.

• [/b]Karla Echenique is trying to gain "native" status in the Puerto Rican League, as she is married to a Puerto Rican. However, the PR Federation wants her to renounce her Dominican citizenship to be eligible to play for the PR NT.

God! It'll be the best gift for me on Christmas!

• She will probably make her debut tomorrow against Eczacibasi already.

I hope so! She is included in their roster already.

Opportunities for USA liberi are not that easy to come by, so I'm glad that Kayla is getting the chance to play professionally.

• Igtisadchi Baku is near to sign contract with new setter! :super: :heart:
    Tomorrow probably will be confirmation!

New setter??? Better than Nootsara??? They need an OH much more than setter at the moment !

Who is?????????????????????????

I have an idea but.... it is just an idea

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Niverka Marte? :thumbsup:

If it's Marte then Ana Tiemi must have been in TERRIBLE shape!

• 19 year old Brazilian OH/Opp Sthefanie Paulino (ex-Junior NT) will play for Schweriner SC. She is originally Opp but because of injury problems in Schwerin they also let her practice reception and she does quite well there so she can play OH too.

• As per the Azerbaijani League thread, Colombian wing-spiker Paola Ampudia joins Igtisadchi

Fellow Colombian NT member, Yuranny Romaña (MB/OPP), will play in Japan's Challenge League for the PFU Blue Cats

• As per the Azerbaijani League thread, Colombian wing-spiker Paola Ampudia joins Igtisadchi

So didn't they need anymore a setter?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.