2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• I think it will be Kim, Glass, Garay against Vakif/Ecz/Gala, with Havlickova and Okuniewska playing CEV Cup plus matches against weak teams in Turkish league. That way Kim will not have to play every match like this season. Fener would be stupid to let Seda go, only because she is one of few Turkish players who is able to compete (even if not excel) at top level and it would be a big bonus for another Turkish team to pick her up.

• I think it will be Kim, Glass, Garay against Vakif/Ecz/Gala, with Havlickova and Okuniewska playing CEV Cup plus matches against weak teams in Turkish league. That way Kim will not have to play every match like this season. Fener would be stupid to let Seda go, only because she is one of few Turkish players who is able to compete (even if not excel) at top level and it would be a big bonus for another Turkish team to pick her up.

Yes, for sure Seda will stay. She will be a great back up, and for the turkish league that only allows 3 foreign players, she will be very useful.

• I'm really not sure if Fenerbahce will be capable to defeat Vakifbank or EcZ, it depends in the integration of the players. The rosters are pretty similar with Garay, Havlickova and Kim. So it will depend on the adaptation and the coupling of the setters with the OH and OPP.

• Jenifer Tamas will stop her career :flower: ;(
    http://azerisport.com/volleyball/20130423123241842.html

It's such a meaningful news for me...Thank you Jen! I want you to keep on playing more, but It's your decision and I respect that fully. She's been a great player and was a great leader of the US team during 10 season. Too bad that she couldn't make it to London last year but I still believe she deserved to go there just like Heather Bown who is actually very close to Jen Tamas as well...

She's only 31 you and I suppose it's so early to say good bye to a great player :flower:

• -Glinka is going to Korea- doesn't necessarily mean that She will play there lol

Galatasaray is waiting for what?

Reading some twitters of Vakif players, all calling her "legend, etc" probably means Glinka will really retire and all those her teammates already know this.
    So, if she doesn't want to leave the field, my guess is her new route is in becoming a coach, she could be a good coach too. So, I won't be surprised if she takes a position of one of assistant coaches at Vakif.

Galatasaray is targetting local players first, as far as I see. Barbolini's NT contract is 3-4 years and he is probably making a longer term plans at GS too. Young good local players will probably prefer Barbolini's team, GS, so to be able to be NT members in the future too. Guidetti already complained about that, about stealing young good players by Barbolini as NT coach.

• I am so sad because Berg will not play in Fener anymore... ;(

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Montaño & Rabadzhieva in Galatasaray

source: Voleybolmagazin

If true, Montano only is a good transfer for Gs. Attack positions, Montano, Neriman and Rabadz, are really good.
    Now, who'll receive and defence?

My suggestion is Ozge from Ecz. She can play as setter, receive and also, she can play as OH as well like her twin, Gozde.
    If I were GS, while Nalan isn't favoring Ozge at Ecz, I'd definitely not miss Ozge who can fill GS's need, also in defence.
    (GS fans, you couldn't get Gozde, get her twin:) ) I am sure she'll be a perfect fit for GS.

• lol reception will suck forever :lol: but Montano is good choice best opp currently but without reception Gs is doomed expect repeat of previous season

Agree. Rabadzhieva is good but she's not a good option with Neriman. Both aren't good on defense/receive. IMO they need a player like Aurea Cruz maybe...

• If you followed this site for longer, you would see there are many reasons for older users here to have the doubts with them. ;)

somethings are fake maybe...
    but not the all, they proved it ;)