Sweet moments with cuties.

• Yeah, I know, Castellani make polish fans angry now, but from Finland NT he is, in my opinion, the most handsome guy! ;-) Beacuse I don't like the appearance like this - blonde hair, light skin, you know :thumbdown:

Oh, so quiet here... The weather is awful, is cold now, I don't know what to do! :lol: :lol:

cold weather 8| really?
    here in Bulgaria is over 30 C for quite a long time! Everyday is so hot you can't even wallk outside at noon time. Perfect for beach and sunbathing during the weekends :D . The water in the Black Sea is also warm enough to swim in...Ok I stop teasing you now :P

I have to agree for the Fins thogh, not my style eighter, too blondish!
    Give me a brunett any day :thumbsup: 8o

• Ok, another mini-tournament. Quess who it is. On the right.

Little tip for the beginning: a polish player.

• cold weather 8| really?
    here in Bulgaria is over 30 C for quite a long time! Everyday is so hot you can't even wallk outside at noon time. Perfect for beach and sunbatching during the weekends :D . The water in the Black Sea is also warm enough to swim in...Ok I stop teasing you now :P

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
    Here in Poland we have downpours, storms, low temperature almost all of July!

• nadejda - yeah, now in my town is 17 degrees, it rains all the time, there are the floods, tornados, hails...

Bella - it must be... Bartman!!! :P

• Haven't been there for a while and already a lot of things had already happened! :D I donnu where should I start :D

Ok...I guess I know...

What the hell is it? Are you girls really want me to go to a madhouse? That's not funny at all...I'm gonna print my italian holy trinity and put it somehow on my ceiling to see them every single morning when I wake up. Yeah, you got that right, I'm mad...totally mad about them!
    I'm gonna seriously kidnap them, and I'll keep them under my bed, or...nevermind :rolll: I'm not gonna say a word about Cristian, I have no adjectives for this guy...but I haven't said a lot of things about Matej, besides that I love him :rolll:
    This is a really cute pic of Matej, one of my favourites, he looked really nice in such a haircut, but he looks good in his current haircut as well...but...well...I'm not objective at all...he could be even bald...actually bald guys are cool, so I wouldn't mind :rolll: lol
    Please girls, let's not add pics of Cristian for a while, 'cause...it's not good for my health...unless you want me to go to a hospital...or a madhouse as I said.

• Haven't been there for a while and already a lot of things had already happened! :D I donnu where should I start :D

Ok...I guess I know...

What the hell is it? Are you girls really want me to go to a madhouse? That's not funny at all...I'm gonna print my italian holy trinity and put it somehow on my ceiling to see them every single morning when I wake up. Yeah, you got that right, I'm mad...totally mad about them!
    I'm gonna seriously kidnap them, and I'll keep them under my bed, or...nevermind :rolll: I'm not gonna say a word about Cristian, I have no adjectives for this guy...but I haven't said a lot of things about Matej, besides that I love him :rolll:
    This is a really cute pic of Matej, one of my favourites, he looked really nice in such a haircut, but he looks good in his current haircut as well...but...well...I'm not objective at all...he could be even bald...actually bald guys are cool, so I wouldn't mind :rolll: lol
    Please girls, let's not add pics of Cristian for a while, 'cause...it's not good for my health...unless you want me to go to a hospital...or a madhouse as I said.

Then, let's go to a madhouse with me. I'm already madman. I hear italian songs everywhere. I see Alberto everywhere. I dream about Alberto or Cristian or Simone every day. I have a picture of Bartman - which my friend drew for me - above my bed.

And you know what? I think that they won't fit under your bed, I'm afraid. Any of them :D They're too big.

• What 17 degrees? :what: Yeah, the weather is really crazy lately...I live in south-east of Poland and we had a pretty nice weather lately, but then...I knew it has to get worse, 'cause it was way too nice and all those freakin' storms had started.
    You girls don't like Finnish guys? Yeah, I don't llike them as well :D Besides Esko ^^ 'Cause he's a really good setter and he has a lovely smile and his hair is insane, SO freakin' blonde or something :D

• What 17 degrees? :what: Yeah, the weather is really crazy lately...I live in south-east of Poland and we had a pretty nice weather lately, but then...I knew it has to get worse, 'cause it was way too nice and all those freakin' storms had started.

I live also in south-east and it doesn't matter that here is warmer because it's still raining, blowing, thundering and pounding thunders. And in the nights is freaking cold!

• Then, let's go to a madhouse with me. I'm already madman. I hear italian songs everywhere. I see Alberto everywhere. I dream about Alberto or Cristian or Simone every day. I have a picture of Bartman - which my friend drew for me - above my bed.

And you know what? I think that they won't fit under your bed, I'm afraid. Any of them :D They're too big.

I have a really huge bed :rolll: But if they wouldn't feel comfortable under my bed, I could eventually think about moving them a little higher :rolll: :lol: Ok, I should really stop.
    Btw, my sis is watching some weird tv programme about kids with adhd or something and one baby girl is called Savan :what:
    I was like 'What the fuck? Savani? Are they serious?' Then she said: 'It's Savan'....and I was :what: again.
    Seriously I'm totally mindfucked.

• Yes, 17 degrees, tomorrow will be probably 15 -,-
    Stupid weather, but... Anyway.
    OK, I tell you, I like some Finish guys from NT, I like... you know... Sammelvuo :love:

• Oh, I see, that Ojla is obsessed with Italian guys, too...
    I'm not in shock, I knew it, but I just ascertain the facts, sorry ;)
    When I dream about the volleyball players, then I wake up in the morning, sweaty, I can't breathe... Sweet dreams, yeah :love:

Oh, Aga, stop, stop :hit:

• Sammelvuo? Nah. I don't like him. I don't even kno why, but well... I don't.

Let's get more mindfucked then we already are!

:heart:

• Ok, I have to refer to your discussion about American and Serbian guys :D
    I'm not a big fan of American guys, I like just...two of them as a guys- Reid Priddy and David Lee :D
    Reid is awesome, 'cause he has pretty exotic looking eyes and a really lovely smile. David seems to be a very outgoing guy, I always enjoy watching his game, 'cause he always looks like he's enjoying it a lot, and I really love such players, he's very fun to watch!
    About Serbs...well...Andrija Gerić is my serbian no.1 for a really long time now, as I already said- he looks like a teddy bear, he's the most teddy bear looking guy on my list of teddy bears :D
    Novica Bjelica has something really freakin' wild in his eyes, and I absolutely love it. Aleksandar Atanasijević and Maksim Buculjević are pretty cute as well ;)

• Loczki! :heart: :love: I mean...curls! He looks really cute with curls, but actually that's not my most favourite look of Zibi.
    I'll try to find my perfect look of Zbyszek, he's with curls obviously, but it doesn't look like above.

• Oh, I see, that Ojla is obsessed with Italian guys, too...
    I'm not in shock, I knew it, but I just ascertain the facts, sorry ;)
    When I dream about the volleyball players, then I wake up in the morning, sweaty, I can't breathe... Sweet dreams, yeah :love:

Oh, Aga, stop, stop :hit:

That emote :hit: only worsens my condition......
    I'm completely stupid now :cheesy:
    It will be better to don't go to Katowice on Wagner's Memorial. I can't control my impulses. Italian guys and ours btw may run away in panic.