2013 CEV Champions League

• oh shit, you didn't have such a problem, when Skra lost in golden set

just because Trentino is out you're making problems (everybody knows PERFECTLY why)

RUSSIA ROCKS

• I think Trentino couldn't serve at the golden set. In contrast it was an amazing serving performance from Dinamo.
    You except better serve from Kaziyski and Juantorena . But this time they couldn't do it.
    It is officialy end of Trentino dynasty.
    In the first match Kruglov killed them and today he killed them again by only hitting parallel.

• oh shit, you didn't have such a problem, when Skra lost in golden set

just because Trentino is out you're making problems (everybody knows PERFECTLY why)

Read what I wrote. It is not about Trentino. It is about every team who wins a golden set. It is invariant towards the team. About Trentino, please explain me how Dynamo proved they are the better team in all those 8 played sets?

• It was obvious that Dynamo didn't play in the game. They saved themselves for the golden set. The other three set was just simulation. I'm sorry, but that was just visible.

Those things however happen in sport and if Trentino wanted to advance they had to win their first game. They had their chances and they didn't do it. And their liberos weren't at their best. Well quite frankly only Juantorena and Stokr played at high level.

Arkas surprised me. Congrats for them. I really thought that it wouldn't be that hard for Skra, but they even managed to beat them in the golden set. This year CL offers surprises for sure.

• :lol: :lol: :lol: you are so predictable :wavy:

I have a problem because hypocrites have a problem with someone who is not corrupt, neigther lies nor steals, and he is hated because of his success which make him more arrogant than, say the coach of Macerata, for which there is no objective measurement. About predictive, If I tell you ""Why don't go and *** yourself", you will have very predictable reaction, don't you?

• It was obvious that Dynamo didn't play in the game. They saved themselves for the golden set. The other three set was just simulation. I'm sorry, but that was just visible.

Those things however happen in sport and if Trentino wanted to advance they had to win their first game. They had their chances and they didn't do it. And their liberos weren't at their best. Well quite frankly only Juantorena and Stokr played at high level.

So cheating is OK, right? In volleyball this is the standard these days and nobody here has any problems with it. For me people with no moral are just animals.

• Dinamo was better in the most important moment of a rivarly, that's enough for me to call them BETTER TEAM

I don't care, that Trentino did awesome game during a rematch, 'cause when they had to continue it they weren't able

question is WHY? because Moscow showed their real game, which left Trentino with no chances

• Do you prefer Oscar-winner Stoychev?

This has nothing to do with Stoychev. I just don't like Kruglov. He relies only on power (ok, he sometimes has good line attack) and he looks too unreliable. And the way he is grunting adds to the picture.

The golden set is one of the many stupid ideas in volleyball. It puts too much randomness in the equation. Nobody can say that the better team continues after a golden set. if the competition doesn't assure that, it is meaningless. Just make a lottery who goes on.

If you don't provide a better alternative, then your statement hasn't got anything in it. Because if it was played with game differentials, then when the result is clear already after 1:0 in the secod match for example, then the game will end but the players have to play 2 more games.

That's part of sport, as secretk mentioned, knowing when to play. And nobody should blaim Dinamo who just used the rules and took their chances.

• So cheating is OK, right? In volleyball this is the standard these days and nobody here has any problems with it. For me people with no moral are just animals.

It depend on how you see things. Was it fair? No. Is life fair? No. Dynamo had strategy and they followed it and they won with it. Yes I was for Trentino, but the truth is that even we all here saw what Dynamo was trying to do. So we saw it, Trentino should have seen it and they should have been prepared to do this. They didn't cheat, the ref didn't give them points they didn't deserve, so no I don't call it cheating. I call them smarter.

• Dinamo was better in the most important moment of a rivarly, that's enough for me to call them BETTER TEAM

I don't care, that Trentino did awesome game during a rematch, 'cause when they had to continue it they weren't able

question is WHY? because Moscow showed their real game, which left Trentino with no chances

Have you taken class in math? The second game had 0 matter, all was solved in 15 points, therefore the second games was just a 15pts set. Any team can beat any other in just 15 points, That's the problem. The teams on the final four will be random teams, not the best teams. If it is random, it is not competition.

• I have a problem because hypocrites have a problem with someone who is not corrupt, neigther lies nor steals, and he is hated because of his success which make him more arrogant than, say the coach of Macerata, for which there is no objective measurement. About predictive, If I tell you ""Why don't go and *** yourself", you will have very predictable reaction, don't you?

Success or no success, doesn't matter at all to me :wavy: :wavy: I simply don't like his behaviour AT ALL :wavy: :wavy:

• So cheating is OK, right? In volleyball this is the standard these days and nobody here has any problems with it. For me people with no moral are just animals.

Tell me where did you see cheating? What exactly was against the rules ?!

cheat - to violate rules or regulations (dictionary)

• Tell me where did you see cheating? What exactly was against the rules ?!

cheat - to violate rules or regulations (dictionary)

To play not to win is cheating. People are paying tickets to watch teams compete, not pretending to compete. The understanding that cheating is about violating rules is ridiculous. Cheating is unethical behaviour and ethics can not be defined by laws. If the law says it is ok to rape children, will raping become instantly good thing? Playing not to win is a disgrace and is a punch in the face of the fans of that sport, which is exactly why volleyball is not popular enough. Nobody wants to watch theater in the hall. It happened many times, in WCH2010, WL2010, now in CL , it is a long series of bullshit. Puting strongest teams vs each other on that stage /something no other collective sport does/ is stupid enough, but making it random or even stimulate teams to simulate plays is even worse. FIVB and CEV are full with people worse than our government /which is NOT easy/. I haven't seen any other collective sport with such tournament schemes, rules and such simulative plays on that level.

• Do You know that scarpetta is raylight's wife? After Trento's defeat since tomorrow for about week in soups will be too much salt.

• I don't need a math to respect the formula :rolll: :rolll:

Skra lost today in almost the same way and I'm not crying during saying how unfair it is

teams are playing with this rule for a long time and so far you didn't have any problems with it

everyone knows perfectly how your sympathy to Trentino looks like (actually not Trentino, but Stoychev and the rest of bulgarian part - it was visible in your earlier reply to flyingdutchman) and now your anger is made of their failure, just admit it and even I'm gonna understand you

• To play not to win is cheating. People are paying tickets to watch teams compete, not pretending to compete. The understanding that cheating is about violating rules is ridiculous. Cheating is unethical behaviour and ethics can not be defined by laws. If the law says it is ok to rape children, will raping become instantly good thing? Playing not to win is a disgrace and is a punch in the face of the fans of that sport, which is exactly why volleyball is not popular enough. Nobody wants to watch theater in the hall. It happened many times, in WCH2010, WL2010, now in CL , it is a long series of bullshit. Puting strongest teams vs each other on that stage /something no other collective sport does/ is stupid enough, but making it random or even stimulate teams to simulate plays is even worse. FIVB and CEV are full with people worse than our government /which is NOT easy/. I haven't seen any other collective sport with such tournament schemes, rules and such simulative plays on that level.

Man, you can't accept losses.

If the law says it is ok to rape children, will raping become instantly good thing?

There is no "good" or "bad" outside what people decide as good or bad. The laws are based on that, on the social and moral norms people agree upon, So, my answer is, yes - if law says it is ok to rape children, then people would've decided it to be a good thing and it will be a good thing.

Puting strongest teams vs each other on that stage /something no other collective sport does/ is stupid enough

Wrong! Both of your statements. It happens all the time in many other sports (look football Champions league 2012/2013, a quick example). And second, Dinamo can be everything but not the strongest team.

The understanding that cheating is about violating rules is ridiculous.

This is the only objective measurement to cheating. Other than that, everyone can have different opinion based on his ethical values. Who says what you believe as morally good is more morally good than what your rapist thinks as morally good? Society. Who makes the laws (in the long-term) - society.